The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

what's the skillsets to become "consort" huh? [laugh]

wait, i go sentosa 探听

if i dont log in anymore and some young punk can be seen driving a lambo or Aston Martin.......you all know what happened to me already

• Praise 1

Whose age was not stated in court documents...

I am guessing at least 70?

[:p]

post-131345-0-04456200-1537585162_thumb.jpg

is a chain spa owner...i think i know who already

post-131345-0-99799200-1537585382_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1

Got 2 children 11 and 14 now. If 70 now, that means was 59 when the younger one was born...

Think no lah, maybe at least 15 yr younger leh...

TMD, now we know how much money spas will make. sport cars, sentosa cove, plus dunno how many properties....

You are right, my mistake.

I thought he was doing a Yang Yin.

In that case, I can only say that guy is a lucky basterd. Either he’s good looking, good skills or Dua Ki.

• Praise 2

In that case, I can only say that guy is a lucky basterd. Either he’s good looking, good skills or Dua Ki.

Absolutely, both words apt. get to drive sport car, stay sentosa cove, but in order to siam the maintenance, actually give excuse might be dumped on the street any time... even when got 2 children liao.

must be becos scared the ex-wife asks for more, that's why dun wanna remarry, at which point cannot say bo lui anymore...

there is hope now

opening class, how to be gigolo

post-131345-0-56930600-1537592659_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 3

What originally appeared to be a mistreatment of Chinese tourists by the Swedish police turned out to be ugly behavior on the part of the tourists after the truth was uncovered, but not before the Swedish and Chinese authorities crossed swords:

https://www.businessinsider.sg/china-swedens-bizarre-feud-tourists-claim-brutal-murder-attempt-2018-9/?r=US&IR=T

More from local radio broadcast this morning:

A Chinese family tried to check in much earlier at a Swedish hotel and was turned down as all rooms were full. The family alleged that the hotel tried to chase them away and even brought in police when they refused to leave. The family claimed that they were mistreated by the police and eventually deserted at a graveyard!

As online sympathy poured in for the family after the incident was publicized and the Chinese embassy intervened, local investigation revealed that in fact the hotel had permitted the family to rest at its lobby until room availability, though one of the family members left in search of vacancy at other hotels, during which he met a girl with a similar fate roaming on the street and brought her back to the hotel lobby for rest. However, as she was not a hotel guest, the hotel staff would not accommodate her at the lobby, and police was brought in when both parties could not reconcile. Under local law, police has the right to move people causing public nuisance to another area. It turned out that the cemetery is actually the site of a train station and is in fact a popular tourist attraction :)

The saga continues ......... seemingly in response to China's overreaction over Swedish police's removal of the 3 Chinese tourists from a hotel, Swedish national broadcaster just aired a video to remind PRC tourists not to poo poo outside historic buildings and to wash their hands if they have been stained by their poo poo. Oh oh ......

Scroll to 6:46 minutes for the video clip:

• Praise 1