The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

Twincharged

I considered him a "bouncer" or "head henchman" per se.

No one knows if the mum is aware of the affair but my guess is she may be, given her woman's sixth sense. Even if she wasn't then, now its known.

And that her son is on the dad's side may bring some hurt to her unless they not on good terms. That's why i mentioned its messy. Always not just the "dog male female couple" who are affected, families as well.

Its easy to yada about such things. Eat must clean mouth with insecticide, i mean, anti-bacterial wet wipes. Ntuc brand cheap and good

↡ Advertisement

Law Society to probe lawyer misconduct at JLC Advisors over missing $33 million

SINGAPORE - The Law Society on Friday (May 24) said it will conduct its own investigative audit on the client accounts of law firm JLC Advisors, where $33 million belonging to engineering firm Allied Technologies has gone missing. It has also seized control of all monies held by JLC, including those being held on behalf of its clients or third parties.

Meanwhile, Singapore Exchange Regulation (SGX Reg), which had ordered the Catalist-listed Allied Technologies to undergo a special audit to look at why it had placed its funds with JLC, said the audit will be expanded to include developments surrounding the $33 million and the progress in trying to get the money back.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/law-society-to-probe-for-lawyer-misconduct-at-jlc-advisors-over-missing-33

Lawyer uncontactable after $33 million payout of client's money

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/lawyer-uncontactable-after-33-million-payout-clients-money

run road liao ...  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

ccb ah tiong. pls go back.

this kind of kid grow up will be jiak liao bee

To be fair you see the reflection the train is empty. Probably last few train. Shit stirrer take pic to stir.

Foreigner or not, just cut them some slack...

• Praise 2

Twincharged

prc version of wedding party :slow:

SHANDONG (China) — A county government in eastern China has vowed to crack down on traditional wedding hazing rituals that are notorious for their violence and vulgarity.

Practices such as tying grooms to trees or telephone poles and pouring beer and sauce on them would be banned, and violators would be punished for disturbing social order, authorities in Shen county, a division of Liaocheng in Shandong province, said on Sunday.

Other forms of revelry, such as throwing eggs at grooms or forcing them to perform embarrassing stunts will also be considered breaches of public disorder, according to a notice published on WeChat, China’s most popular messaging app.

Hunnao (wedding hazing) is widely practised across China as relatives and friends try to create a carnival atmosphere at weddings by playing jokes on the bride, groom, their parents and bridesmaids. But it has also triggered widespread criticism as many cases cross the line and end with people getting hurt.
  • Praise 1

20190522_1558499305_image-1c30.jpg

Welcome to the jungle... at HDB corridor in Pasir Ris

Submitted by Stomper A

This story was submitted via Stomp App contribution.

Every time Stomper A steps out of her flat at Block 101 Pasir Ris Street 12, she is greeted by the sight of her neighbour's 'private jungle'.

Numerous potted plants of varying heights clutter the eighth-floor corridor, making it hard for people to pass through.

jungle.jpg?itok=7nnC9kGN

20190522_1558499305_image-6b2d.jpg?itok=

According to Stomper A, the plants have been there since she moved into her flat 11 years ago.

She said: "When I raised the issue with my neighbour, she simply said that she loves plants."

Photos submitted by the Stomper show potted plants on the ledge of the block and how the thick vegetation is visible even from the foot of the block.

There is also furniture along the corridor.

Stomper A added: "It's a fire hazard, the walkway is very narrow, and the escape route in the event of an emergency is blocked.

"I have provided feedback to the town council on multiple occasions but am always told that the owner of the flat is not available during visits by town council representatives."

Stomp has reached out to the town council for comment.

Above from STOMP ..... [nod] 

This type of 'Plant Lover' really Gao Luk [dead] 

• Praise 3

20190522_1558499305_image-1c30.jpg

Welcome to the jungle... at HDB corridor in Pasir Ris

Submitted by Stomper A

This story was submitted via Stomp App contribution.

Every time Stomper A steps out of her flat at Block 101 Pasir Ris Street 12, she is greeted by the sight of her neighbour's 'private jungle'.

Numerous potted plants of varying heights clutter the eighth-floor corridor, making it hard for people to pass through.

20190522_1558499305_image-6b2d.jpg?itok=

Looking at the pictures, it was the last unit and happen to belong to the owner.

Owner never complaint squeezing through her plants, why Stomper kaypoh .... :slow:

Unless Stomper stays at the last unit ... [sly]  

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Looking at the pictures, it was the last unit and happen to belong to the owner.

Owner never complaint squeezing through her plants, why Stomper kaypoh .... :slow:

Plants owner stay last unit? Or stomper stay last unit? She did say must squeeze thru the plants to reach her unit.

This plants owner is being inconsiderate and has encroached on common property leh. If it affects the neighbours having to squeeze thru, he need to move plants into his living room, bedrooms, toilets and kitchen. If oredi done so, then he need to either buy a home with a big garden or give away some of the plants.

I tell u, he is fortunate no other neighbours decide to give extra nourishment to the plants for them to "leaves in peace". No, its not right thing to do. I am just saying he hasnt met one with same level of loosen nut in brain, yet.

These days, funny ppl many many. Some breed mozzies, roaches, rats, snakes, spiders. This one wants to house these.

• Praise 2

(edited)

hdb assume back the town council works and everythings will be solved amicably.

recently there was an article on the downside of town council managed by an elected MP.

yours will know what I mean. do the TC officer willing to push certain residents to comply bearing in mind the political implication come election.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/give-town-councils-back-to-the-hdb

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2018/03/02/for-the-sake-of-resident-town-council-should-be-managed-by-mnd-or-hdb/

Edited by Kopites

Looking at the pictures, it was the last unit and happen to belong to the owner.

This 'Plant Lover' also extreme lah ... [hur]

HDB walk way is public area, not owner one leh .... [gossip]

Grow few pots ok lah ..... but until like this really [:|]

Little creepy crawlies, mosquitoes ... etc got higher tendency to breed in such 'Jungle Environment'

Imagine every day need to 'Bash' through to get to the stairway or lift then really [furious]

• Praise 6

(edited)

This 'Plant Lover' also extreme lah ... [hur]

HDB walk way is public area, not owner one leh .... [gossip]

Grow few pots ok lah ..... but until like this really [:|]

Little creepy crawlies, mosquitoes ... etc got higher tendency to breed in such 'Jungle Environment'

Imagine every day need to 'Bash' through to get to the stairway or lift then really [furious]

I read that the stomper did complained to the town council many times before putting up in stomp. Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 3

Looking at the pictures, it was the last unit and happen to belong to the owner.

fire hazard?

I read that the stopper did complained to the town council many times before putting up in stomp.

If stomper did complain many times liao and still no action taken then really is   [thumbsdown]

I have send before complaint to my area's Town council and they were [thumbsup] in their response ... but it's was on wet, smelly laundry on common walkway on my house level .... [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 3