• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5496 replies to this topic | 39,328 praises

Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:37 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

now i understand hkees protesters sibei hiong
they are nuts ... lol

Attached Thumbnails

• 2019-08-16_083619.jpg

Edited by Wt_know, 16 August 2019 - 09:02 AM.

Mustank and Staff69 praised this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:01 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not only nuts but also got SCREWED. 

[laugh]

Mustank praised this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:58 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

now i understand hkees protesters sibei hiong
they are nuts ... lol

the nut in the pic looks small ….

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:13 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Illegal meh? Why is this considered lewd? Also never walk around nekkid. Also never pcc in public. Y no arrest the person who put the underwear outside? That shd be considered lewd and against the law too. I get that it's not acceptable behaviour (should bring home sniff) but is it really against the law and arrestable? Why is it even worth the trouble? Then ppl fighting don't get arrested? This one not sniffing glue le. Sniff cb zhup nia.

Y never arrest e scooters for public nuisance?

Who decides how the law is applied?

Edited by Mockngbrd, 16 August 2019 - 02:21 PM.

Mustank, RadX and RH1667 praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:31 PM

pinto22sg
  • pinto22sg
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I agree with the bird this time.
Mustank praised this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:33 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Siao kia
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:35 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Shouldn't this be in the stressful thread?

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:38 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Shouldn't this be in the stressful thread?

ya agree...

will merge there hahahah

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:38 PM

Beregond
  • Premium member
    Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

he want to do then do secretly.

why would he want to post online with his face and expose his own crime??

some ppl dun know how their brain operate [;)]

Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:33 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

is it a crime?

where the law that say you cannot sniff panty in public? 

Edited by Mockngbrd, 16 August 2019 - 04:33 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:43 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Fu11thr0tt1e praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted Today, 05:28 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

17 going on to 55 ...

Posted Today, 05:42 PM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

17 going on to 55 ...

Er, got head or tail anot? Cos lady actually said its their fault then why still keep hitting the guy?

Haiz. Weather hot.

Call police pls. Dun move a finger or toe. If someone dies, your life may be unnecessarily messed up by idiot(s). No point ya. Others may think u are a loser, i think u are one smart, cool fellow ya.

Safe ride
Cheers

Posted Today, 06:03 PM

Hubwee
  • Premium member
    Hubwee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Er, got head or tail anot? Cos lady actually said its their fault then why still keep hitting the guy?

Haiz. Weather hot.

Call police pls. Dun move a finger or toe. If someone dies, your life may be unnecessarily messed up by idiot(s). No point ya. Others may think u are a loser, i think u are one smart, cool fellow ya.

Safe ride
Cheers

From the conversation it seems that it’s the Uncle whom threw the first punch after the youngsters challenged him . So if you throw the first punch , only got yourself to blame .....
PSP415 praised this

Posted Today, 07:03 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Haiz. Weather hot.

Safe ride
Cheers

No head no tail... Got this from stomp!... No head no tail there also... 😂
PSP415 praised this

Posted Today, 07:17 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Arrested liao
Garage36.com

Posted Today, 07:27 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

還是我搬去另一個城市住會比較容易找到人約出街認識下過往這十年在香港有九年都單身每次我提起時別人的反應都是「我不信」就結束了我主動約又一般都不肯出來。或者去外地碰碰會容易找到人肯跟我逛街聊天拍拖吧Perhaps I relocate to another city for a while and try my luck there, in Hong Kong I was single 9 out of the past 10 years, usually when I mention that I don’t have a boyfriend the reaction I receive is “I don’t believe” and that’s end of the story, I do ask men out but they don’t really respond. Sometimes I wonder if I go to another city maybe people are more willing to go out with me, talk and get to know each other. @ Central, Hong Kong

69079147_1470394919768704_17841257554462
68688930_1470394969768699_62001330080333

your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: jin stress, ahmok, stress and 5 more...

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users