• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:11 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone wears safety shoes for work ?

i am looking at skechers ... but read a review that the front is abit small.

another thing is it looks kinda heavy ... wonder if it really is  ?

i have been to a few skechers shops but it seems they do not have work shoes in their shops.

i need something that provide extra cushioning and light like my skechers walking shoes,  so hoping their workshoes are the same.

i am wearing nitti now ... thye are good and lasting ... but thing is does not provide enough cushioning for my 90kg frame.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:19 PM

Leinad8919
  • Leinad8919
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not sure if the brand Catepillar still exists, they used to have steel toe for some of their models. It was trendy during the late 80s & early 90s to wear such boots

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:54 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yup... caterpillar still around .... one of my staff wearing it. think he bought $180 or so for mid-cut ...

Edited by Ysc3, 16 March 2017 - 11:54 PM.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:57 PM

Si4dr
  • Premium member
    Si4dr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Caterpillar some model only steel toe but under do not have protection against nail/sharp object.

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:41 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Caterpillar some model only steel toe but under do not have protection against nail/sharp object.

depends on the industry. toe cap and steel foot plate is for construction.

toe cap alone is for the rest that require protection from falling objects....like mine ... logistics.

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:50 AM

Micb
  • Premium member
    Micb
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can go to the 24hour M****fa shopping centre at Little India, alot of choices there.  

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The shops next to the Boon Lay nasi lemak hawker centre also sel safety shoes. Skechers safety shoes only available on Amazon.

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:46 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I recently discovered this shop.. got good selections.. 

https://www.horme.co...ucts.aspx?c=70#!25_1_2_0__0_0

iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

Hussaini20
  • Premium member
    Hussaini20
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Got so many brands..

Nitti..
Kings...
Otter...
Oliver...
Red Wings...

My personal favourite, is Oliver. It's composite toe and heel, so no hassle going thru certain Immigration. SG one is ok. Other's may not. invest in a good pair if you're a frequent user. If not, it will be a hassle changing one every 2-3 months. My Oliver lasts me a good 1.5 years, before going to the dumps. And i'm a frequent construction site user. 

oleandero praised this

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:03 PM

Nicolas33
  • Nicolas33
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yes, I used Safety Shoes for myself whenver I am on the work. This helps me to work without any hesitation.

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:45 PM

henry89
  • henry89
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello, Nicols33, 

Your use safety shoes for your self is very nice in future your looking safety shoes more design & more attractive products for safety shoes so, I recommend my company & these company safety shoes products to make & sell so, you should try one time these company products.

Thanks! 

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: safety, shoes, safety footwear and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users