Random Pics Of Your Car

Taken a couple weeks back, otw to car wash, went to Rifle Range Road on a quiet sat afternoon to let her stretch her legs abit  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh]

post-156882-0-50011500-1528790159_thumb.jpg

post-156882-0-81835100-1528790187_thumb.jpg

post-156882-0-27332200-1528790252_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Supersonic

Taken a couple weeks back, otw to car wash, went to Rifle Range Road on a quiet sat afternoon to let her stretch her legs abit  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh]

Rifle range road many monkeys de, scary road. Lol.

Supersonic

I drive this road before at night all the way to SK Kinetics.

Dark and scary.

You mean SK kinetics or ST kinetics? Why you drive inside rifle range road at night? You no scare wait knock onto some animals?

Supersonic

You mean SK kinetics or ST kinetics? Why you drive inside rifle range road at night? You no scare wait knock onto some animals?

Typo.

ST Kinetics.  [laugh]

Hardly see animals there at night. 

Supersonic

Typo.

ST Kinetics.  [laugh]

Hardly see animals there at night. 

Thought ST Kinetics is at Jalan Boon Lay? So no animals or monkeys there at night ah? Day time can see many monkeys there, very scary.

Supersonic

Thought ST Kinetics is at Jalan Boon Lay? So no animals or monkeys there at night ah? Day time can see many monkeys there, very scary.

Sorry, should be ST Engineering - Advanced Material Engineering

I drive this road before at night all the way to SK Kinetics.

Dark and scary.

I go at night sometimes also, gotta be careful, not 'clean' , but so far ok la, and one stretch not lit so make sure you use high beams, at night i tend to go 20% slower

Rifle range road many monkeys de, scary road. Lol.

For the most part, the monkeys are harmless

Supersonic

I go at night sometimes also, gotta be careful, not 'clean' , but so far ok la, and one stretch not lit so make sure you use high beams, at night i tend to go 20% slower

You go there at night for what? I guess rifle range road should be 'cleaner' than old upper thomson road and mount pleasant road.

You go there at night for what? I guess rifle range road should be 'cleaner' than old upper thomson road and mount pleasant road.

Yeah cleaner than the other 2 mentioned, which I've gone to as well, go for what? Enjoy the road and drive the car la, this kind of qn still need to ask meh  :XD:

Supersonic

Yeah cleaner than the other 2 mentioned, which I've gone to as well, go for what? Enjoy the road and drive the car la, this kind of qn still need to ask meh :XD:

say until like that then more and more suspicious liao...
  • Praise 1

Good boy purposely go there at night very suspicious lo.

The roads there are nice to drive, you should try, at night cooler, car won't overheat, mine is an old car so must be careful

Supersonic

The roads there are nice to drive, you should try, at night cooler, car won't overheat, mine is an old car so must be careful

That 3 roads mentioned looks scary even during the day le, dont think i am daring enough to try. Lol.

Supersonic

I drive that road for 2 times with a friend accompanying, so far ok.

Old Upper Thomson Rd also try once, alone. Also ok, just that it sends the chill to my whole body throughout the drive. Luckily got one cab drive by in the opposite direction.

Only Mt Pleasant Rd I have not try. Heard it is the worst of the three. 

That 3 roads mentioned looks scary even during the day le, dont think i am daring enough to try. Lol.

Day time ok la. Rifle Range Rd and Old Upper Thomson Rd got many monkeys, like 花果山.  [laugh]

Although I haven't try Mt Pleasant Rd during the day too. 

↡ Advertisement