29 Mar 2017 is the next COE bid

therock

Wanna play must play bigger..... 1000points most lauchiao here see no up one... Cannot use to pay road tax or erp.  :D 

I propose those who guess correctly get NTUC vouchers... Sure you will have overwhelming response...  :D

You see how some thread-starter try to canvass votes for top thread of the month you know the power of NTUC vouchers  :grin: 

canvass only? some even dislike others to stay in the race, this is really the power, the power of... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

survey4voucher_1459631427.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yeah then you will see all the charts and tables and big data analysis all come out.  lol.

and suddenly no more durian drop liao, all guess

$50,889,

$50,901,

$51,001. 

[:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

No vouchers la

Use them for a bunch of pratas ..

Enaqs!

bro, you need to edit your numbers, full figure or else disqualify leh.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

and organizer also need to eat mah, and guessing game no kelong one.  [:p]

VES driving the coe to higher side. Dealers has started discussing VES effect on pricing in coming year. Many will try to change their rides earlier than required. Everytime coe start going below 50k, some new tweak kicks in.

50K has become benchmark.

Really in a dilemma, my Wrx COE due end Nov, and now aiming for a hybrid. Sign now or live with my Wrx a little longer which I will definitely miss.

Turbocharged

Buyers in 2006 and 2016 ( 10 years later ) and now 2017 are different demographics already.

2006 cars price $40k ( 1L) - 75k ( 2L japanese car ). In this segment, already a significant number fall off cos they can't afford spending on a car anymore. Those days easy to afford, prices Low + 7-10 year loan.

2016 - no $95k no bread and butter car, maybe attrage at $80K ??

Prices has about doubled?? Around there. But, has our pay doubled??

People who change cars now mostly car due 2017 and the "pocket deeper" is still in the game. There are others too tempted to change but "stuck" with a 10 year loan on current car, meaning to say got to top up to let go car.

agree with u on this. 2006 anybody with a income 3k can easily afford a car. Now need to have at least 5k per month to afford one.

• Praise 2

Buyers in 2006 and 2016 ( 10 years later ) and now 2017 are different demographics already.

2006 cars price $40k ( 1L) - 75k ( 2L japanese car ). In this segment, already a significant number fall off cos they can't afford spending on a car anymore. Those days easy to afford, prices Low + 7-10 year loan.

2016 - no $95k no bread and butter car, maybe attrage at $80K ??

Prices has about doubled?? Around there. But, has our pay doubled??

People who change cars now mostly car due 2017 and the "pocket deeper" is still in the game. There are others too tempted to change but "stuck" with a 10 year loan on current car, meaning to say got to top up to let go car.

Can't agree more. Except... mainly it's the COE more than double compared to last time, to be exact. Don't have to guess the ultimate winner here.
  • Praise 2

another SE reporting in  [drivingcar]

this round i think will drop

prices up, buyers stay off. 

but AD still need to clear back log, so drop a little

• Praise 1

Really in a dilemma, my Wrx COE due end Nov, and now aiming for a hybrid. Sign now or live with my Wrx a little longer which I will definitely miss.

If u aim for hybrid, u may b let down by its performance when u compare it w ur current ride. But when u visit petrol station at a significantly longer interval, I think u will start to appreciate the fuel savings. For my case of current SUV fc avg 9kml, if I can achieve 18kml w hybrid w annual mileage 20k km, I could save some 24k fuel over next decade; assuming fuel price at $2 till then.

sgt's prediction.

Cat A $53,001

Cat B $53,288

Cat C $50,101

Cat D $7588

Cat E $53667

Recruit reporting!  :a-happy:

CAT A : 50888

CAT B : 53888

Huat Ah!!!  :a-m1212:

↡ Advertisement