• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
247 replies to this topic | 2,419 praises

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Now... My Life is complete...   :XD:  :XD:

The other wish is to start thread to get win something thread of the month  [laugh]

Any bro willing to sarpork sarpork?

TangoElite, Toothiewabbit, Staff69, Tianmo, Vratenza, Noob79, Count-Bracula and 31 other members praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:01 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hmmmm....

Attached Thumbnails

• Emoticon 39.jpg

SuPerBoRed, Toothiewabbit, Blueray, Vratenza, Nzy, Vid, Philipkee and 2 other members praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:05 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Attached Thumbnails

• Emoticon 20.jpg

lausai88 praised this

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:05 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Now... My Life is complete... :XD: :XD:

The other wish is to start thread to get win something thread of the month [laugh]

You copy tianmo tactic but give the winner one roast duck meal can win already.
That is all.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:07 AM

TangoElite
  • TangoElite
    Supercharged
    Author Image

$4.60 prata meal.

up TM 10 cents

"If someone wants to help they have to change from doubter to believer" Jurgen Klopp, 9 Oct 2015

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah so fast get 2F2F.

Tianmo, Nzy, Philipkee and RadX praised this

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:09 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You copy tianmo tactic but give the winner one roast duck meal can win already.

One roasted whole duck each to 10 winners that posted the most replies.  :a-aggressive:

Double that of Tianmo offered of 5 ... :secret-laugh:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15, 30 March 2017 - 10:09 AM.

Tianmo praised this

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:10 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Relentless drive for happiness and contentment :grin:

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:25 AM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

GXGX... time to get a 2F2Furious car to match your new status.  :a-good:

SuPerBoRed, Tianmo, Toothiewabbit and Vid praised this

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The other wish is to start thread to get win something thread of the month [laugh]

bro....you sure sound like sabbie.....are you his alter ego?😂😂😂
SuPerBoRed, Tianmo and Staff69 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:41 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The other wish is to start thread to get win something thread of the month  [laugh]

恭喜恭喜 !!!! [thumbsup]  :a-happy:

SuPerBoRed and Uncle2 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:44 AM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So what's changed? Your kok got grow longer?

Tianmo, SuPerBoRed, Scholesy, Picnic06-Biante15, Nzy, Bismarck, Vid and 3 other members praised this

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:47 AM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Congratulations, on this auspicious and joyous occasion.

Let's celebrate by you, yes, you.

Buying me prata and tea set😆😆😆

If you are busy, can transfer me the monies and I eat, I shoot picture then send to you.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
SuPerBoRed, Noob79, Buadongdong, Jamesc, Bismarck, Vid, Pocy and 7 other members praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So what's changed? Your kok got grow longer?

nope.. balls... dare to start thread liao... lol  [:p]

Chickenfarm, Jamesc, Still2016 and Staff69 praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:53 AM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Support u, congrats... [;)]

SuPerBoRed, Staff69 and Mercs praised this

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:53 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nope.. balls... dare to start thread liao... lol [:p]

bro...are you middle aged? If yes go for check up hor! At that age when one balls grow bigger there maybe underlying issues. If doctor find nothing wrong....take a few salam leaves....put into hot water and rub it at the balls. Some people say it will reduce the size...😂😂😂
RH1667 and Newbie26 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:56 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cong grats!  [grin]

SuPerBoRed praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:03 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bro...are you middle aged? If yes go for check up hor! At that age when one balls grow bigger there maybe underlying issues. If doctor find nothing wrong....take a few salam leaves....put into hot water and rub it at the balls. Some people say it will reduce the size...😂😂😂

try working harder at your job.

i find that every time i get promoted my balls seems to get smaller.... 

"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

its only natural. The higher you go the harder you fall ma! So vertigo sets in as you are always scared of the fall! Usually the lower you are the fall will be lesser so the ball become bigger.....not scared fall!
Little_prince praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ha ha... then those CEO of big big firms, if had worked all the way up steadily over the years, now ....

become eunuch yet? :XD:

SuPerBoRed and Pocy praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: haolian, mcf, bored, congrats and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users