Congrats me! Finally 2F2Furious!

SuPerBoRed

Technically impossible.. if u serve any dish with kut.. hw not to hv bah? Hmm

If u give doggie kut.. she love u deep deep loh...

U need me to kar pager agn? Lol

because there is another 50% to what I have in mind, "keo kut" (pick bone) also got "kut". [laugh]

Technically, if the bone is dried, there is no "bah", think "bone dry". You assume it is a dish so kut must have bah, but I never mention it is a dish leh.  ^_^

that doggie, only interested in my BFF 阿亮 the elite @enye, so I cannot have any other thoughts from now on liao. The dalian lady seem interesting tho.  :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

not you lar......kns....how come suddenly everybody become touchy?

Disclamer: i not referring to any particular forummer or anybody in general. If feel hurt by my comment.....you are most likely the one i described....

• Praise 1

Disclamer: i not referring to any particular forummer or anybody in general. If feel hurt by my comment.....you are most likely the one i described....

Strangely, last time when I expressed my intention to aim for the top thread half way in my COE thread, many ppl gave me dislikes and criticized me for such behaviour. Someone put comments "I just do not like your behaviour" for his dislike. I don't understand why this thread starter gets support instead.

Waaaaa, bro/sis, you very the calculative leh, let it go laaaa

I don't even wanna bother to debate or point out why you were criticised or disliked 

Want voucher, post on stomp, or if really cannot get PM me la i give you (i got udders voucher but cutting down on ice cream cos fat so you can take) , then you will have something new to tell your 'students' 

Oh, and @superbored, congratulations bro :):)

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 9

Hypersonic

because there is another 50% to what I have in mind, "keo kut" (pick bone) also got "kut". [laugh]

Technically, if the bone is dried, there is no "bah", think "bone dry". You assume it is a dish so kut must have bah, but I never mention it is a dish leh. ^_^

that doggie, only interested in my BFF é¿äº® the elite @enye, so I cannot have any other thoughts from now on liao. The dalian lady seem interesting tho. :XD:

wah i never realised i have so many bffs in mcf

• Praise 1

Technically, if the bone is dried, there is no "bah", think "bone dry". You assume it is a dish so kut must have bah, but I never mention it is a dish leh. ^_^

that doggie, only interested in my BFF 阿亮 the elite @enye, so I cannot have any other thoughts from now on liao. The dalian lady seem interesting tho. :XD:

Eh momo, doggie only interested in your bff's roast goose, don't worry, won't snatch your bff from you, you can have your bff all to yourself [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Waaaaa, bro/sis, you very the calculative leh, let it go laaaa

I don't even wanna bother to debate or point out why you were criticised or disliked

Want voucher, post on stomp, or if really cannot get PM me la i give you (i got udders voucher but cutting down on ice cream cos fat so you can take) , then you will have something new to tell your 'students'

Oh, and @superbored, congratulations bro :):)

Some ppl need to get a life

And agree, I pity the students ... to get 1 markkkkkk dunno wat must be done to give appease

End of yr student feedback I'm

Sure this character will be Jin moody if kanna any negative remarks by student

• Praise 2

And agree, I pity the students ... to get 1 markkkkkk dunno wat must be done to give appease

That's for teachers...

You a "Sifu" ...

post-21853-0-43181900-1490916003.jpg

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

ask her come mcf more often....we can train her to be thick-skinned....
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Even though you didnt consider me a friend, but only you can tell my every move, how can I not regard you as my BFF!!! -_-

æ¢ççä½ç亮!!! [:(]

[:p][laugh][laugh]

thank you thank you

now i know i have at least 1 bff besides my own bff (bui fat fat)

• Praise 1

That's for teachers...

You a "Sifu" ...

What "Sifu". He "Syphy" la.

As in last name "Lee", first name "Syphy". :D

• Praise 4

ok lah... you start a new account and call yourself erm... catty, i praise you so that you win $100 ntuc vouchers ai mai?

• Praise 4

If I activate my whole TKR team, I can make this thread of the month, ai mai?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

If the thread of the month can be manipulated in this way, which I do think it may happen, I think the reward system needs to be improved.

• Dislike 1

JIALAT

TAI JI DUA DIAO

the shit has hit the ceiling

This thread now has 130 praises, same as @Tianmo prata thread. 

Is this going to be tie??

Will there be 2 champions?

is admin going to give out 2 first prize?

or they follow TOTO and split the prize half half

questions questions questions!!!

#WW3

[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by TangoElite
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5