Congrats me! Finally 2F2Furious!

SuPerBoRed

Hypersonic

If the thread of the month can be manipulated in this way, which I do think it may happen, I think the reward system needs to be improved.

yes it can be easily cornered every month by a bunch of old timers if they want to do it

well you learn something new every day

:D  

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

JIALAT

TAI JI DUA DIAO

the shit has hit the ceiling

This thread now has 130 praises, same as @Tianmo prata thread. 

Is this going to be tie??

Will there be 2 champions?

is admin going to give out 2 first prize?

or they follow TOTO and split the prize half half

questions questions questions!!!

#WW3

[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

i still havent praise any yet leh

who wanna buy my praise?  1 point for $10 ntuc voucher

@superbored @tianmo lai lai

• Praise 4

If the thread of the month can be manipulated in this way, which I do think it may happen, I think the reward system needs to be improved.

think bigger !!! 

how about our GE? candidates also get supporter to vote for them right ? 

This is also what marketing a product / service is all about right ? 

Presenting the correct / acceptable image so that user / audience will support and like it, so successful marketer can move their product by having more supporter / voter / consumer, no ? 

• Praise 4

To ensure a great experience for all of us and considering the diverse makeup of our community, there are certain forum guidelines to follow. There aren't too many rules, so please read through these before posting. Our friendly moderators will help to enforce these guidelines in the forum.

Postings

• No personal attacks on other users.
  • Refrain from posting information which is not publicly available.

Dear moderators, I think Tianmo's above posting should be removed based on your guidelines above, especially the one in bold. Thank you.

you are clearly creating a hoohaa out of nothing that does not concern the community here

guess you do not fit in well

suggest you move on

• Praise 1

To ensure a great experience for all of us and considering the diverse makeup of our community, there are certain forum guidelines to follow. There aren't too many rules, so please read through these before posting. Our friendly moderators will help to enforce these guidelines in the forum.

Postings

Dear moderators, I think Tianmo's above posting should be removed based on your guidelines above, especially the one in bold. Thank you.

firstly, I dont get your argument, which part is not publicly available?

secondly, we are all just jokers, take it easy lah, you come up with a creative topic next month, we will also support

x99Dk2m.jpg

• Praise 2

this  character I have been watching and is a real pain in the place where the sun dun shine

could be another class expt so we play along with the expt and ban the fella

Did you teach your students that everything is decided by market factor? 

And what is market factor? What motivates market factor? 

Do you pump petrol? Who decides the pump price? supply and demand? 

• Praise 1

Postings

Okok .. thats enough.. if you are so sour/sore about some silly voucher thing.. and make concerted efforts to insist on your perceived righteousness on everyone..  go start your own forum.. 

Yes.. I started this thread for FUN..  and i enjoyed it... and am still..  

By questioning my starting of this thread... are you not attacking my integrity? is that not a personal attack? 

By starting COE threads dutifully since nov until feb in the pursuit of the vouchers.. are you not smacking your own face if you questioning me?

• Praise 1

Okok .. thats enough.. if you are so sour/sore about some silly voucher thing.. and make concerted efforts to insist on your perceived righteousness on everyone..  go start your own forum.. 

Yes.. I started this thread for FUN..  and i enjoyed it... and am still..  

By questioning my starting of this thread... are you not attacking my integrity? is that not a personal attack? 

By starting COE threads dutifully since nov until feb in the pursuit of the vouchers.. are you not smacking your own face if you questioning me?

clown has been banned! has been a pest from Nov

stand down

yes it can be easily cornered every month by a bunch of old timers if they want to do it

well you learn something new every day

and you are not one of 'them'...

i still havent praise any yet leh

who wanna buy my praise?  1 point for $10 ntuc voucher

@superbored @tianmo lai lai

haha... u better praise your BFF hor...  i said i wanted to win...  i dont need lumber 1  [:p]

stand down

so fast!  :huh:

Still have bullet have not shoot yet, think have to keep for the next 'player ' .   [laugh]

• Praise 1

from that clown it truly shows the ugly behavior of ppl who are jealous, etc and the other things about greed

let it rest.  WE post here for the like of the bigger community here as opposed to some with a vested interest

Nuff said

stand down

weiii...let us have some fun with him/her 1st lei.....tio ban than cannot suan already.....hahaha! Most educators like that wan lar...to uptight and thinking everbody else is out to get them.....sianz!

tbf.. neither am I.... :XD:

chey...you different class hor Eye is elite wan! And i wasnt referring to you lei.... Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

@wdldalian,  Ok, since the post has been removed, I shall quote from qhta other has quoted from your post.

• Refrain from posting information which is not publicly available

Can you explain to me which part is personal attack to you? I was just asking you some questions.

what information is not publicly available? Let you teach you something today so that you can go back and Knowledge transfer to your students.

I followed your thread, and the other thread in the running for that month ( this is public information), what I notice is that the "dislikes" on your first posts were all removed, one after another, yes you see it correct, I saw more than I person dislikes and they were all removed. Who else have the power to do that? And without an input why would any authority do that? 

First time in MCF history, do we see top running threads getting dislikes until you appear. Almost every one of those closed to your thread was disliked, and only once. Coincidence? 

All these information are publicly available if you follow the events. No need for a PHD to come to a conclusion. 

I was asking questions for you to come clear with what happened, if they did not happen that way, you just have to say NO.

So, are you going to answer me, or are you going to come out with some other thoughts? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1