1) Tianmo

2) Nzy

3) Atrecord

4) Toothiewabbit

5) VellfireS

6) therock

7) ingenius

8) Lala81 *Likely to come

9) Buadongdong (8.30pm reach ok or not ah??)

Left only the gravy is it alright with you ..... [sly]

LOL!!!! Don't like that lah :yeah-im-not-drunk:  :yeah-im-not-drunk: .. Gotta settle my kids first leh... hehe.. I go there treat you all teh tarik la!! 

Edited by Buadongdong

LOL!!!! Don't like that lah :yeah-im-not-drunk:  :yeah-im-not-drunk: .. Gotta settle my kids first leh... hehe.. I go there treat you all teh tarik la!! 

Come along bro, give me a chance to pay you back for your help too :)

Sure I'll go.. Even if you guys left liao, I can still eat supper.. Fat Die Me ah!!! hahaha..

No need to pay me back anything la. That time it will be really a waste if I just threw the stickers away.. Just meet up talk cock, see each other's car and not forgetting REDLINE Bro Tianmo's car!!  :secret-laugh:  :psychotic:

Maybe we need to put up a bidding system - highest bid gets to redline boss TM's car - heh..

I bid two murtabaks... 

Can we all agree first to put all feuds behind before meeting up ?  Lol. I remember I ever asked someone to go  f**k spider.  .

so you bringing a spider?

980x.jpg

It's big bro.. I am taking a very large Merc... 6000cc turbo diesel..

Driver thrown in too.. 

I am being monitored for how large I appear, so I hope this Merc is large enough  [:p]

Cum forum if can make few frens enuff liao. Impossible to have 100 percent likes...so just take it in your own prata stride and enjoy...weekend coming so don't take it too hard.

CCB, with all the redline talks, and what bidding game, seem like calling an uber is unavoidable.  :huh:  [:/]  [:p]

Sure I'll go.. Even if you guys left liao, I can still eat supper.. Fat Die Me ah!!! hahaha..

No need to pay me back anything la. That time it will be really a waste if I just threw the stickers away.. Just meet up talk cock, see each other's car and not forgetting REDLINE Bro Tianmo's car!!  :secret-laugh:  :psychotic:

cum lah, just dont cum after midnight when the shop close can liao.  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

KNN, if ppl cum means water under bridge liao, no worry got bring big big hammer one. Anyway, mayb whoever will even thanks you leh, because really went to f**k a spider and found happiness ever after.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I know of a KTV ger name Spider btw.  ^_^

KNN, if ppl cum means water under bridge liao, no worry got bring big big hammer one. Anyway, mayb whoever will even thanks you leh, because really went to f**k a spider and found happiness ever after.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I know of a KTV ger name Spider btw.  ^_^

if not we will find him under some bridge....hahha