Garmen tackling fake news trolls beware

Staff69

1 question for everyone :slow:

May I know now we discuss here in MCF (owned by SPH) will be charge to court or not if our minister said fake info or news  :scared:

Now we cant anyhow talk, chat, share, walk, ride, drive, eat, drink, sleep etc (many more) :yeah-im-not-drunk:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Twincharged

I wondered how far the reach this fake news will be targeted

in MCF will fake news be penalized

eg. 

T2 Fake Tablewiper

Enye - Fake 700K actually more 

etc

but on a serious note

What is fake news can be reality (truth) tomorrow? 

Omission of information can it be considered fake news?

testing float balloons?

government say Malaysia lost their right to seek increase in water price in 1980? but in reality the contract actually mentioned 1980? onwards 

confused

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

I wondered how far the reach this fake news will be targeted

in MCF will fake news be penalized

eg.

T2 Fake Tablewiper

Enye - Fake 700K actually more

etc

but on a serious note

What is fake news can be reality (truth) tomorrow?

Omission of information can it be considered fake news?

testing float balloons?

government say Malaysia lost their right to seek increase in water price in 1980? but in reality the contract actually mentioned 1980? onwards

confused

I think the city harvest case is a classic example. That poor guy who whistle blow was sued by kong and if there is this law then, he also sure kanna. Then as it turns out to be true.

Alamak did i say anything that might be fake. Sorry.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

But what about the courts themselves

not exactly fake news but dont need they to explain how they came to the conclusion

"plainly a person inside a polling station cannot be said to be within the 200m radius of a polling station" by past CJ.

So if we apply this logic to school questions, our answer should be right BUT most teachers would mark you wrong.

Up till today, I am still battling to get to the bottom of this intriguing reasoning.

• Praise 5

But what about the courts themselves

not exactly fake news but dont need they to explain how they came to the conclusion

"plainly a person inside a polling station cannot be said to be within the 200m radius of a polling station" by past CJ.

So if we apply this logic to school questions, our answer should be right BUT most teachers would mark you wrong.

Up till today, I am still battling to get to the bottom of this intriguing reasoning.

This is thanos using reality stone..
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

He who holds the power defines the truth. If it's against me, it's fake. If it's not for me, it's falsehood. If it doesn't praise me, it's lies. So, vote wisely because when give away power indiscriminately you will always be living in fear and the one who now has the power can do whatever he wants. In life while we shouldn't harm others but more importantly we shouldn't let our guards down and not protecting ourselves. Give yourselves many options and let the politicians know that you are in control of them.

• Praise 6

When gahmen settles truth by asserting its authority the only solution left for ppl who want the truth will be to change the authority

• Praise 1

Twincharged

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/proposed-fake-news-law-shanmugam-pledges-fast-and-relatively-inexpensive-court-appeals?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1554816586

This is good news, at least government is going to do something about the cost of challenging whether is it fake or not fake news and also to reduce the duration of the processes.

Turbocharged
(edited)

I dont think our gahmen had raised this fake news thingy in their 2015 manifesto. For such a big change they should wait til after the elections then to implement. And raise this fake news initiative in the coming manifesto

Edited by Kyrios

(edited)

Today è马 just troll å°æ ð ... è马really damn steady . Treated å°ælike a 3 yr old

Laoma’s WTF n SMLJ expressions.. really epic.. only he can pull off all those nonsense Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 2

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/proposed-fake-news-law-shanmugam-pledges-fast-and-relatively-inexpensive-court-appeals?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1554816586

This is good news, at least government is going to do something about the cost of challenging whether is it fake or not fake news and also to reduce the duration of the processes.

Will they listen or just a deaf ear ...
  • Praise 3

Seriously... last time, when lky go visit or meet people, no one ever worries. Singapore won't malu.

When lhl go.. all kinds of funny and frankly embarrassing things happen..

Pork soup joke, middle kingdom speeches, .. now this.

Look at the body language and expression of the 2.

Lhl: confused, wooden, lost.

Mahathir: smirking, confident, salivating at the kill.

The Chinese saying.

Mantis (lhl) preying on cicada (Singaporeans).. sparrow (mahathir) watching behind.

In this case off the fake news law.. I have no doubt who NOT TO TRUST!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2