Garmen tackling fake news trolls beware

Staff69

Turbocharged

perhaps there is another possible reason:

sometimes, the law in principle is good but in the present for up for vote is not in the right form

hence abstain

if given more time and more consultation, the few may be more decisive then

Cannot decide means don't know har? We did pay quite a lot just to ensure our employees make good decisions for us leh

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

With so many "did not vote" or abstained, it just means that whoever is pushing this bill is in a hurry to get to bulldozed through.

Does not matter whether everyone had a fair chance (or even allowed by party whip) to voice the points they disagreed with and have the bill 'refined" to accommodate valid concerns raised by members of the Parliament elected in by the citizens. 

Once again, it just shows the failure of democracy in a one party dominent (bully) parliament system. 

Twincharged

once again.....

default_large.png Your comments; Your intellect By daftTrue - Today, 08:20 AM

View message

U have so much to protest about fake news bill, but your Opposition heroes prefer to do nothing when the community is threatened. I rather kick them out for taking so many years of high MP pay and doing nothing substantial.

Vratenza, Turboflat4, Playtime, Kusje, weez911, Ash 2017 have so many anti-govt comments, but don't have the quality to be accepted into any Opposition party. Says alot about the quality of your comments and your brain power.

• Praise 2

With so many "did not vote" or abstained, it just means that whoever is pushing this bill is in a hurry to get to bulldozed through.

Does not matter whether everyone had a fair chance (or even allowed by party whip) to voice the points they disagreed with and have the bill 'refined" to accommodate valid concerns raised by members of the Parliament elected in by the citizens. 

Once again, it just shows the failure of democracy in a one party dominent (bully) parliament system. 

dSJJHIB.png

• Praise 4

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

We're running a business and we get fake reviews and comments from the fake accounts on Google and Facebook. Will they also be considered under the new fake news law of Singapore?

Can we appeal against them as a business?

Twincharged

Die lah.... Most Korean stars are fake........ Our 500kPA ministers gonna be very busy...  :D

maxresdefault.jpg

maybe medisave can be use. That will tip the scale for some of the woman voters

We're running a business and we get fake reviews and comments from the fake accounts on Google and Facebook. Will they also be considered under the new fake news law of Singapore?

Can we appeal against them as a business?

unfortunately, receiving is not the problem, generating fake review for self praise to your own account is.

• Praise 1

These days they just cut and paste huh? Their kpi really CMI....  :D

post-24957-0-13540000-1557542468_thumb.jpg

Cannot out argue... Just snipe in private......

I pity him/her actually....... Like a school kid going around shouting at his peers that they are stupid when he/she's the only one who flunk the exam.  :D

once again.....

default_large.png Your comments; Your intellect By daftTrue - Today, 08:20 AM

View message

U have so much to protest about fake news bill, but your Opposition heroes prefer to do nothing when the community is threatened. I rather kick them out for taking so many years of high MP pay and doing nothing substantial.

Vratenza, Turboflat4, Playtime, Kusje, weez911, Ash 2017 have so many anti-govt comments, but don't have the quality to be accepted into any Opposition party. Says alot about the quality of your comments and your brain power.

• Praise 5

Twincharged

Cannot decide means don't know har? We did pay quite a lot just to ensure our employees make good decisions for us leh

there is a reason why some cast blank votes as well. They undecided, at least thats what i think of

These days they just cut and paste huh? Their kpi really CMI.... :D

20190511_104022.jpg

I pity him/her actually....... Like a school kid going around shouting at his peers that they are stupid when he/she's the only one who flunk the exam. :D

They are only paid $1, hence the poor quality. PAP should consider increasing their pay for us to have a better quality discussion.

所谓: 杀人犯可以为了赚钱而杀人,可是亏本生意连蠢才也不会做.

I feel like Chen Show Mao and LTK.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

These days they just cut and paste huh? Their kpi really CMI....  :D

attachicon.gif20190511_104022.jpg

I pity him/her actually....... Like a school kid going around shouting at his peers that they are stupid when he/she's the only one who flunk the exam.  :D

I didn't receive that. So insulting. Can you message him and ask him to send one to me? :D

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

These days they just cut and paste huh? Their kpi really CMI.... :D

20190511_104022.jpg

I pity him/her actually....... Like a school kid going around shouting at his peers that they are stupid when he/she's the only one who flunk the exam. :D

»

Just got another PM from it.

################ quote

Stop hiding anonymously

daftTrue

Sent Today, 10:38 AM

Let's see if you have the guts to share your real world background and experience to support your gripes and complaints.

I think you are all hot air and BS and acting like its cool to be anti-pap and anti-establishment.

Your complaints got any standard and constructive qualities? How are you helping the Opposition with your nonsense bellyaching? Do they even value your input? Have you even tried, or you keyboard warrior with worthless talk?

############# end quote

Note:

Really sad .... how does he live this way..

Edited by Playtime

Ok, I ask his new clone to PM you ok?  :D

post-24957-0-19435600-1557547654.jpg

I didn't receive that. So insulting. Can you message him and ask him to send one to me? :D

IMH increased user numbers?

You not worthy

Pls rescind ur members hip

I also kana -5 yest bec I say u eat banana ........   :XD:

• Praise 6

Twincharged

This really need some medical help

I am not sure 

if someone PM you, I think better not post it for everyone

I also kana -5 yest bec I say u eat banana ........   :XD:

you have yourself to blame

because I answer to your BANANA thing

I also kena -5 

basket you owe me 1 cai png

• Praise 1