Health screening packages

Ingenius

Turbocharged
(edited)

What health screening or checkup packages (not for car) are among the popular ones out there, and what to look out for ?  Are the neighborhood clinic ones as good as those offered by hospitals ? How often do you do health sceening, and how comprehensive the coverage should be ? Please discuss and share experience, thanks.

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

What health screening or checkup packages (not for car) are among the popular ones out there, and what to look out for ?  Are the neighborhood clinic ones as good as those offered by hospitals ? How often do you do health sceening, and how comprehensive the coverage should be ? Please discuss and share experience, thanks.

My GP advised me due to age groups, as of my age having a comprehensive blood test on yearly basis is good for early awareness, it cost me about $150.00.

To safe some medical cost, I will go to JB big pharmacy such as "Red Cap / Caring" to buy cheaper chronic disease medicines and request for Blood Glucose & Cholesterol instant test for just RM.30.00.

Someone here attached this information, I wonder are there any relevant ?

2zg669k.jpg

• Praise 4

This type XMM give unker 1 always, she knows how to also "means test" you 1 from far far :D

Saw something similar sometime back in the Bugis area one (near MacDonalds ERP gantry) going into Queens Street (near the fruit market)   

My GP advised me due to age groups, as of my age having a comprehensive blood test on yearly basis is good for early awareness, it cost me about $150.00.

To safe some medical cost, I will go to JB big pharmacy such as "Red Cap / Caring" to buy cheaper chronic disease medicines and request for Blood Glucose & Cholesterol instant test for just RM.30.00.

2zg669k.jpg

• Praise 1

This type XMM give unker 1 always, she knows how to also "means test" you 1 from far far :D

Saw something similar sometime back in the Bugis area one (near MacDonalds ERP gantry) going into Queens Street (near the fruit market)   

You also one of the unker regulars   [confused]

If [:/] not ? How come you know   [sly]

• Praise 1

I think just do at Polyclinic one is the bestest as you have to see the doctor first and then he/she will decide based on your age, issues and condition what tests to do; and its not very expensive too; This - I trust the govt as at primary care level its good. If you do outside at labs you have to self diagnose yourself from the results or pay even higher too   

• Praise 2

Left is complete BS if based on western medicine. Right, i dunno what origin point is.

Maybe she means myofascial trigger points.

2zg669k.jpg

• Praise 3

You also one of the unker regulars   [confused]

If [:/] not ? How come you know   [sly]

Hee Hee Hee!  mine the price was higher .......  

Turbocharged

2zg669k.jpg

Thanks for sharing!

Left is complete BS if based on western medicine. Right, i dunno what origin point is.

Maybe she means myofascial trigger points.

I can confirm it is those PRC sexual advertisment right from the simple words that is far apart from any medical researches or reports that I've read before.

Hee Hee Hee!  mine the price was higher .......  

KNN !   :omg:

Boh Jio Ah......................  :yuush:

I don't friend you Alady     :secret-laugh:

I can confirm it is those PRC sexual advertisment right from the simple words that is far apart from any medical researches or reports that I've read before.

KNN ! :omg:

Boh Jio Ah...................... :yuush:

I don't friend you Alady :secret-laugh:

I also think so
  • Praise 1

I also think so

Yeah !   :a-panic:

All Ham Sub minded :a-fun: thinking are the same Ham Sub minds   [scholar]

I thought health screwing just go polyclinic?

:o Basket, what a unnatural typo   :a-no:

• Praise 2

Yeah ! :a-panic:

All Ham Sub minded :a-fun: thinking are the same Ham Sub minds [scholar]

:o Basket, what a unnatural typo :a-no:

Damn ........

Even my typo :XD:

• Praise 1

Damn ........

Even my typo :XD:

I am trolling you all this while, you don't know meh???

Just for laughs only lah.....

Hahahaha.....

• Praise 2

Last year, my doc sent me for rectal probe to check on my prostate. Done by a chio pinoy nurse, the whole process took almost an hour . . . I'm going to my doc again.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I am trolling you all this while, you don't know meh???

Just for laughs only lah.....

Hahahaha.....

Dont worry lah Unker! ; me n @mustank also trolling you 24x7, can unfriend many many times 1 but still cum back [grin]  

Hypersonic

2zg669k.jpg

this one means Jacqueline will appear naked in front of you for 5 mins

then check if 

1. if you can stand

2. do you go green in the face or have flushed cheeks

3. got lausai

4.  got heart attack or go breathless

diagnosis done

:D

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Last year, my doc sent me for rectal probe to check on my prostate. Done by a chio pinoy nurse, the whole process took almost an hour . . . I'm going to my doc again.  [laugh]

Needs 1 hour to check?  [confused]

↡ Advertisement