[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Hyundai All-New IONIQ!

spzen

Ya Koreans have definitely surpassed the japs. Offering so much for "so little". Best is hybrid battery warranty wc many potential buyers concerned of.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I like the powerbank design - slim m sleek. But I wanna check smthg - it says comes w iPhone lightning adapter but I didn't find it. M I miss one smthg or package just came w separate charging cable only?

Bro, got the iphone adapter, need to insert the USB into the adapter located at the top, see picture.

post-65783-0-17236900-1493433026_thumb.jpg

post-65783-0-42833400-1493433048_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

were u the one at the counter welcoming people?

Oh...Radx is the stout guy? He drew my name....must thank him.....lol

to see who radx is, is actually quite simple, first look the one among so many whom give you a nightmare feeling is him liao.  [:p]

And yes, he is the loud fellow you can hear 10 miles away, and yes he KNN drew you never draw me.  <_<

• Praise 1

Ya Koreans have definitely surpassed the japs. Offering so much for "so little". Best is hybrid battery warranty wc many potential buyers concerned of.

10 years warranty on the battery, this one is one good selling point.  [thumbsup]  ^_^

10 years warranty on the battery, this one is one good selling point.  [thumbsup]  ^_^

accoring to SE Patrick, it's UNLIMITED CHANGE with UNLIMITED MILEAGE for good 10 years! buy buy buy, buy 2nd car wahaha...

disclaimer: pls re-confirm n confirm n comfirm with your SE. of cos, this means they have ur servicing w them for 10 years as well..

• Praise 1

I hate this event.... now the missus want to sit down and talk abt hw to buy the car... lol

Test drive so many liao... first time she willing to loosen the purse strings.. enough said..

[:p]

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

There is no value in the card, but design is nice, if you really want it for collection, PM me, you can have mine. It is good until 2021.

But power bank cannot give you, I want. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

attachicon.gifrps20170429_032531.jpg

OK... on... :psychotic:

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

KNN, they drew you the first one, radx was shouting for you, I sitting same table as him, want to eat also no peace, how can not know. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I can imagine you like eating while MC shouting bids at 7th month dinner .......... u n d e r t a k e r
  • Praise 7

I hate this event.... now the missus want to sit down and talk abt hw to buy the car... lol

Test drive so many liao... first time she willing to loosen the purse strings.. enough said..

[:p]

buy buy buy!!! :grin:  :XD:

Hypersonic

Now I regret not signing up, missed all the fun  :TT_TT:  :TT_TT:

Stupiak me hahahaha

I think they said there are 2 more events coming up, pay close attention, dont miss the next one lor.  [laugh]

I think they said there are 2 more events coming up, pay close attention, dont miss the next one lor.  [laugh]

Ok thanks boss :):)

yah if @silangkia no go, his nick change to SIAOlangkia haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

Thanks mate for always being so supportive and appreciative! More to come in the future~!!!  [bounce1]

Thanks MCF team esp @pChou, @KobayashiGT n @spzen for organising this event.
Also thanks to the sponsors Hyundai n Speedway for the good food, goodie bag n prizes!

Nice to meet new friends n also bond with the old buddies, really enjoyable, thank you

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6