• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 1 praise

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:15 PM

Friedpiggy
  • Friedpiggy
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My cars carpet(the furry part throughout the whole car flooring) which is originally light beige color is now very stained, lots of black patches. Especially those spots where footwear rubs against. Is there a good way to restore it?

Or would changing the whole floor carpet be easier/cheaper?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:19 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro try steamwerks, they have FB

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:28 AM

Friedpiggy
  • Friedpiggy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bro try steamwerks, they have FB

Looks good, thanks!

Edited by Friedpiggy, 23 April 2017 - 07:29 AM.

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You did not cover the floor with a carmat? 

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:48 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I only use them for the engine bay cleaning and rims cleaning

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:55 PM

Friedpiggy
  • Friedpiggy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

You did not cover the floor with a carmat? 

It's those areas that aren't covered by the carmat such as the linings on the sides of the carpet. and A, B, C pillars and roof linings. Actually, its for used car that I took over recently. Don't know what the fish the previous owner did that can stain the pillars and roof linings. The sides of the carpets were had super dark stains. Even seatbelt has grease spots...

Interior cleaning quotes range from 80 - 300 bucks. I'm not exactly sure if interior cleaning can be as clean as I would like it to be. Thus was enquiring if anyone had this experience. I might as well change the carpet if new one costs like $300 - 500.

Edited by Friedpiggy, 25 April 2017 - 10:04 PM.

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:42 PM

ValentinoRyan
  • Premium member
    ValentinoRyan
    Clutched
    Author Image

My cars carpet(the furry part throughout the whole car flooring) which is originally light beige color is now very stained, lots of black patches. Especially those spots where footwear rubs against. Is there a good way to restore it?

Or would changing the whole floor carpet be easier/cheaper?

cheapest method would to be purchase a carpet cleaning product.. like this : https://www.spere.co...et-cleaner.html

however make sure that your carpet dry in time else will have a smell...

Posted 05 August 2018 - 02:34 AM

cauns1975
  • cauns1975
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

For car carpet cleaning i recommend you a suggestion that give best outcome for you.

first wash elastic mats utilizing clean water.

splash mat renew cleaner and protectant specifically on surface.

In the event that outcome is terrible then you can see that do utilixe that cover cleaning kamloops particularly for car carpet cleaning.

All the best.

Posted 25 February 2019 - 07:30 PM

gracy26
  • gracy26
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello,

You want to clean your car carpet at a cheaper cost than follow the tips which I will give you. Take paint thinner in a plastic jar and rub it on stain places of carpet not rub with energetic way just clean gently with a cotton cloth & you will see the result it cleans all types of stains. After wash, it gives you shiny & stains clean carpet.

Thanks...

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by wilsindee  |  Neutral Newbie

Had my wife's car groomed at Revol 2 days ago. They did such an amazing job I had to book an appointment for my car too!

Hydro Mask

Hydro Mask  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by STF71  |  Neutral Newbie

Done my car coating with them weeks back and was very satisfied with the results. Can see that Hydro Mask really put in efforts in what they do. Spent a few hours for the whole process, from cleaning and to polish the car before coating. Every step done was very careful and detailed. Great job! Thank you, Daniel! » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Grooming - Wash & Polish

Quick Reply

Tags: carpet upholstery fur, carpet and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users