• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
100 replies to this topic | 202 praises

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:19 AM

richard_crl032
  • Premium member
    richard_crl032
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yes I agree Vkool is the best in terms of lasting heat rejection and clarity and zero issues of film quality. Only downside is interfering with GPS last time... but I don’t use standalone gos anymore.

I didn’t use vkool this time bec I was quoted $1400 for my car... went 3M crystalline range for $1000 but I think was far from vkool... wouldn’t use that again. Went for zen at $430 and I think same same as 3M.

Next time I tint.. will either go for $400-500 film or vkool. No more those $800-1000 range..

Hi Chucky,

Not sure why again on so-called top of the range 3M crystalline version ... BIL collected his X3 and already find 3M crystalline provided foc by Performance Motors cannot make it and looking to added 2nd layer like you and me.

For the last 1 month +, absolutely ok and without any major discomfort despite the hot weather and bright sun which make my sgd350 of Zen film on front windscreen and front side window one of the best spent.

Cheers,

Richard

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Stealth Film Workz Pte Ltd

Stealth Film Workz Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by alexlimhs  |  Neutral Newbie

Browsed thru facebook which they are highly rated and i read through their reviews, after comparing price list and packages offered, i decided to go ahead to engage them with Platinum grade full car installation. Indeed as introduced by Ivan the product did it well during my drive it was totally cool as compared to my previous installs with other installer. Great workma... » Read More

Stealth Film Workz Pte Ltd

Stealth Film Workz Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by SazriSparkky  |  Neutral Newbie

All my previous rides till today, tinting done by them. The team never fails me. From explaining their products till installing.
Swift installation yet workmanship is tip top.

Really recommended. Never try, never know.
Been supporting them since the day they start the business. » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : DS Specialty Services - 3M™ Solar Film, Solar Films & Tinting

Quick Reply

Tags: film, solar, window, coolnlite and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users