• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
215 replies to this topic | 614 praises

Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:35 AM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Very nice indeed, btw how the aftersale service when you send your car for servicing?

My colleague car was retained for 3 days.

Such statement does not help with the sales! whahahahhaha..

Pls share more why his car retained for 3 days..

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:08 PM

lawcs888
  • lawcs888
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Finally saw Karoq on 2nd hand market :

https://www.sgcarmar...=826996&DL=3103

Good deal ?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 May 2019 - 11:00 PM

Ano727
  • Ano727
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Finally saw Karoq on 2nd hand market :

https://www.sgcarmar...=826996&DL=3103

Good deal ?

Just wondering why selling this early, perhaps overseas assignment or other reasons?

Edited by Ano727, 26 May 2019 - 11:09 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:42 AM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Just wondering why selling this early, perhaps overseas assignment or other reasons?

Could be Management Unit

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:22 PM

Chunboonng
  • Chunboonng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just bought mine today!

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:40 PM

Daniu82
  • Premium member
    Daniu82
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Just bought mine today!

Which trim you got? Can share why you choose Karoq? What are the other models you are considering? I am also quite interested in Karoq.

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:48 PM

Chunboonng
  • Chunboonng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Trim?i took the higher spec "style" i choose i guess among all the suv... i compared x1, cx3, crv and harrier. For price and spec i think it is good. I am not technical, guess the car feels good and looks good compared with the rest.
Ano727, Contipro, Daniu82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:34 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Management unit, stated in the ad.

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:32 PM

Chunboonng
  • Chunboonng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Maybe we should form a karoq group somewhere

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:58 AM

Daniu82
  • Premium member
    Daniu82
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yup, I agree. Maybe a telegram or whatsapp group? So we can share lobangs and tips and tricks for this car. 

Maybe we should form a karoq group somewhere

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:34 AM

Ano727
  • Ano727
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yup, I agree. Maybe a telegram or whatsapp group? So we can share lobangs and tips and tricks for this car. 

Yup, agree. Karoq group meetup and pictorial would also be nice later on. :)

Daniu82 praised this

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:02 AM

Daniu82
  • Premium member
    Daniu82
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yup, agree. Karoq group meetup and pictorial would also be nice later on. :)

We need to find current owners 1st cos they might not be in this forum. Any ideas how?

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:19 AM

Chunboonng
  • Chunboonng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Volunteer! :)

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:28 AM

Clu999
  • Clu999
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Try to join skodasg (SG owners) Facebook there’s a whatapps chat group for karoq. Been driving karoq coming 3 months

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:36 AM

Daniu82
  • Premium member
    Daniu82
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for sharing. I just requested to join the group. 

Try to join skodasg (SG owners) Facebook there’s a whatapps chat group for karoq. Been driving karoq coming 3 months

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:03 PM

Chunboonng
  • Chunboonng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just requested!

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: skoda, karoq, yeti, suv

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users