Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

From roads sg

Singaporean road raged by Porsche SLL8300B driver on Malaysian road.

"I was driving a Singapore registered car along the Malaysian Highway from Lima Kedai Toll towards Tuas Checkpoint on 9 Sep 2016 @ 2.20pm when I overtook a Malaysian car. I was travelling at about 110 km/h.

The video will show his act of hogging me. He continued to slow down and then signaled me to stop at the side, which I refused. Knowing he could see from his rear view mirror, I took my mobile phone and pretended to make a call. I believe on seeing this he continued his journey." - X Man.

Submitted by: TLC

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

From roads sg

"I was driving a Singapore registered car along the Malaysian Highway from Lima Kedai Toll towards Tuas Checkpoint on 9 Sep 2016 @ 2.20pm when I overtook a Malaysian car. I was travelling at about 110 km/h.

The video will show his act of hogging me. He continued to slow down and then signaled me to stop at the side, which I refused. Knowing he could see from his rear view mirror, I took my mobile phone and pretended to make a call. I believe on seeing this he continued his journey." - X Man.

Cam car way of driving quite common among malaysians also. One look see behind car coming from far, and filter out regardless of approaching speed. Could have gotten both cars into serious accident if the behind car couldn't brake in time.

Curiously, almost all the facebook comments I saw sided with the cam car.

While it's wrong of the Porsche to hold cam car up, the way cam car overtook dangerously is worse.

From roads sg

I will come down and confront the Porsche.  :omg:

After all, not in SG and even fighting there, nothing can be done or being charge in SG.  :ignoring:

Well in MY, such fighting case can be overcome by undertable money ...  :we-all-gonna-die:

If the Porsche driver droves in many time, he should know that such situation could occur anytime. Why take on another SG car. If got balls, take on a MY car and see what he gets...  :ninja: 

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 3

Cam car way of driving quite common among malaysians also. One look see behind car coming from far, and filter out regardless of approaching speed. Could have gotten both cars into serious accident if the behind car couldn't brake in time.

While it's wrong of the Porsche to hold cam car up, the way cam car overtook dangerously is worse.

Lately, it seems the joy of slowing everyone down especially a faster car is pure pleasure. Wonder why. Must be in the mind of those huggers some perverted sense of justice serve when that happens.
  • Praise 1

because the opponent is a Porsche and he is seen as bullying. most will tend to side with the "weaker" party.

but for this case, i'm with the cam car driver lah. when he filtered out, lane 1 was clear, and the porsche was quite far away.

the driver would not have been able to properly estimate the speed the porky was going.

i think the porky driver is a dick. the nshw is not a highway for cars to (take for granted to) speed. kena block so be it la, others are just wanting to overtake and he gave way as soon as he could, therefore he's not hogging.

the way i see it, the porky was thinking knn can't you see i'm coming up fast? why did you filter out and block me?  stop by the side! limpeh teach you nshw etiquette!

porky ego very big.

• Praise 11

porky tulan ma ... coming at 200km/h and the cam car still try to overtake slowly at 110 km/h

but small case la ... it's unncessary to road rage.

can easily speed up to 200km/h again in less than 10s

From roads sg

Edited by Wt_know

If I was the cam-car I would abandon my over-taking as Porky was much faster and flashing head lights. Braking from higher speeds sucks.

On the other hand, Porky could have slowed down gradually also. Again, give and take only.

From roads sg

• Praise 2

From roads sg

The simple question to ask is if the Porsche driver ended up being beaten to a pulp due to his provocation, you think he will admit that he deserve the beating or act like a victim and say "I don't know why this happen to me".

In road rage incident, the provocateur is typically the coward because he expects to start provocation like a gangster but expects to be treated like a gentleman.

Such is the irony in life.

• Praise 5

That porsche was so far away when cam car was attempting to overtake the blue car and cam car give way immediately. Don't see why the porsche driver got angry since he isn't even in a rush.

• Praise 2

From roads sg

If cam car is so far back and speeding, I wouldn't give a damn to him but to over take too. If one think it's courtesy to give way to porsche, it's also courtesy to give way to cam car that wants to overtake too. 

So if I bang down Porsche driver in msia, sg cannot arreest me ah?

In malaysia, just fight liao lo, check Porsche no cam, sure whack the hell out of him. Remember the Mini and golf case? 

• Praise 1

If cam car is so far back and speeding, I wouldn't give a damn to him but to over take too. If one think it's courtesy to give way to porsche, it's also courtesy to give way to cam car that wants to overtake too. 

In malaysia, just fight liao lo, check Porsche no cam, sure whack the hell out of him. Remember the Mini and golf case? 

whack for wat? wait for him come out den ram la, or at least ram his door koyak cannot close. Tell polis u think he robber.   Porsche very lucky cam car did not just pit maneuver his car into the guardrail. See who hero in the end. 

If I was the cam-car I would abandon my over-taking as Porky was much faster and flashing head lights. Braking from higher speeds sucks.

On the other hand, Porky could have slowed down gradually also. Again, give and take only.

This is part n parcel of driving on NSHW mah. Even overseas highways, u loot-ing 200+ when see cars coming up ahead in middle lane must prime to hit brakes in case they filter in liao. It happens often. Unless u are driving a Koenigsegg maybe ppl will give face. 

Porsche driver EGO > Experience/mad skillz

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 4

Porky damn small gas lah. So small matter want to confront. Like that life sibeh bo eng... everything also need to come out settle.

• Praise 4

whack for wat? wait for him come out den ram la, or at least ram his door koyak cannot close. Tell polis u think he robber. 

This is part n parcel of driving on NSHW mah. Even overseas highways, u loot-ing 200+ when see cars coming up ahead in middle lane must prime to hit brakes in case they filter in liao. It happens often. Unless u are driving a Koenigsegg maybe ppl will give face. 

Porsche driver EGO > Experience/mad skillz

Better still, tell MY Polis he is a terrorist (terror on highways) ....  [sly] 

Let the Polis question him few days or weeks ...  :XD: 

The simple question to ask is if the Porsche driver ended up being beaten to a pulp due to his provocation, you think he will admit that he deserve the beating or act like a victim and say "I don't know why this happen to me".

In road rage incident, the provocateur is typically the coward because he expects to start provocation like a gangster but expects to be treated like a gentleman.

Such is the irony in life.

I think all aggressors want is for the other to come out of the car and start saying sorry. Then possibly kowtow to them to acknowledge that they are superior. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3