Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Supercharged

I'm sorry... I find it hard to believe that TP are really stretched. There is zero enforcement of heavy vehicles speeding / lane discipline... despite some really high profile accidents.

Laying speed traps for late night cocksters isn't the only ambit for TP.

They are just reactive. Or maybe they are just apathetic. 

There are no laws without enforcement.

Hypersonic

Vezel ended up in longkang at lentor towards yishun. Driver must be feeling sleepy

18278687_1406085782771044_33892772384351

Last time got one driver passed on after getting into an accident there right, wee hours

From roads sg

Near miss for motorcyclist and car. SGW8030G MERCEDES made an abrupt lane change without regard for others.

Credit: Derick Woolala‎

The Traffic Police said 564 summonses were issued for improper or not signalling when filtering. This was in the first six months of 2014 - the highest in three years. The penalty, according to the Traffic Police, is a $70 fine for light vehicles and a $100 fine for heavy vehicles.

Here is the proper way of lane change, follow these steps:

1) Turn on your signal and keep in lane.

2) Check your rear and side mirror.

3) Check your blind spot by looking over your shoulder.

4) If it is safe, start moving to change lanes.

5) Turn off your signal after completing the lane change.

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Best don't buy tall and narrow SUVs....Eg We don't see X5 overturn.

JS58955094.jpg

• Praise 3

Earlier on drove alongside a Maserati driven by a young girl with her boy friend beside her. Weave in and out traffic going at >80kmph on normal road not expressway just outside autobacs bukit batok. I managed to catch up at traffic light as they need to turn right into Hillview Avenue. Confirm, a young couple . . . Very dangerous driver.

Earlier on drove alongside a Maserati driven by a young girl with her boy friend beside her. Weave in and out traffic going at >80kmph on normal road not expressway just outside autobacs bukit batok. I managed to catch up at traffic light as they need to turn right into Hillview Avenue. Confirm, a young couple . . . Very dangerous driver.

...need to rush home to change for some live streaming mah. Maybe steaming too.

post-163127-0-47716500-1494082904_thumb.png

If it's a black one it's my neighbour. They aren't exactly nice ppl hahaha  [;)]  [laugh]  [smash]  always speed inside my estate, they have idea how dangerous it is to let loose in a Maserati in a confined space

But then again I ain't no saint so who am I to judge right?  [laugh]  [laugh]  

• Praise 5

In an incident like this where the Mitsubishi Attrage driver's behavior was rather bizarre when he stopped his car suddenly for no apparent reason after making U-Turn, do you folks think that the video evidence is a good enough ground/proof for cam white car driver to make a successful insurance claim against the Mitsubishi driver?

• Praise 4

In an incident like this where the Mitsubishi Attrage driver's behavior was rather bizarre when he stopped his car suddenly for no apparent reason after making U-Turn, do you folks think that the video evidence is a good enough ground/proof for cam white car driver to make a successful insurance claim against the Mitsubishi driver?

There are drivers out there who are looking for opportunity to claim your insurance maybe thats how they make a living....just be alert as you wont know who you bang into!
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Whoa! Trick!
↡ Advertisement