Summer transfer window 2017 - let's start the money rolling

Osprey23

4 days left in the window. Are we really going to see some action for pool? have been so much smoke without fire.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The saga has ended.

BREAKING: PSG agree deal to sign Kylian Mbappe from Monaco on initial loan deal with obligation to buy next summer for £166m [sky Sports]

i really wonder how PSG can generate the $$ to cover the spending...  

owners' ego really mean nothing to FFP...  

this is a straight slap followed by a back hand at FFP...   

• Praise 4

Heard Barca accepted £148 from Pool demand for PC ...  :wut:  Take it or wait till Jan transfer window...

Even after this morning game ends post reports, commentators mentioned of the accepted transferred saga.   :slow:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

4 days left in the window. Are we really going to see some action for pool? have been so much smoke without fire.

I only hope it's like the UCL qualifying matches & last night - apprehensive and no more high hopes, but was then presented with such pleasant surprises.

that agent is one scumbag who should be banned from football!

Messi is already legend, what greatness is he talking about

anyway football should ban all the agents

• Praise 3

There will be a frenzy end for Pool in the window. Both ins and outs.

There will be a frenzy end for Pool in the window. Both ins and outs.

with its 1st 11, Pool can take its game to any team in the league. 

However, its depth of the bench is questionable so I am not expecting much movements out except for the likes of Sakho (provided they can get VVD in). 

Keita and OX - now more and more seems not as urgent buys compared to VVD. the midfield trio of Hendro, Can and Wij looks really ticking together. If you are Coutinho, you really wonder if the 1st team place is guaranteed if he makes a U-turn.  

with its 1st 11, Pool can take its game to any team in the league.

However, its depth of the bench is questionable so I am not expecting much movements out except for the likes of Sakho (provided they can get VVD in).

Keita and OX - now more and more seems not as urgent buys compared to VVD. the midfield trio of Hendro, Can and Wij looks really ticking together. If you are Coutinho, you really wonder if the 1st team place is guaranteed if he makes a U-turn.

Coutinho will get a place for sure bro. He is the only one in our midfield with that creative spark. Not belittling the rest, each has their own strength and weakness but none of them has the silky dribbling skill and passing ability of Coutinho.

Still maintain my view, if Coutinho stays and we get Keita, the pair plus Can anchoring will be the most balance and strongest trio we can put together in that midfield.

(edited)

if pool managed to get him... i be very angry with Arsenal

This is a strange one. They just told Arsenal that Lemar is not for sale.

This rumour started yesterday, from Jason Burt of Telegraph I think. Monaco letting so many stars leave? Kind of incredible.

Also Lemar really joins Pool, I can see Phil leaving

Edited by Osprey23

if pool managed to get him... i be very angry with Arsenal

i see sanchez face.

i think he confirm leaving liao. or just drag till contact end.

should let him go now, while window open, 

this type of player will have bad influence over the team moral.

Dun like that la. When Arsenal got Sanchez, I also didn't blame Liverpool.

that's you leh.... i also won't blame arsenal if pool get VVD

i see sanchez face.

i think he confirm leaving liao. or just drag till contact end.

should let him go now, while window open, 

this type of player will have bad influence over the team moral.

after yesterday, if i am him i also leave

we have 3 soon to be out of contract players in the first 11.... what message is AW sending to the team

This is a strange one. They just told Arsenal that Lemar is not for sale.

This rumour started yesterday, from Jason Burt of Telegraph I think. Monaco letting so many stars leave? Kind of incredible.

Also Lemar really joins Pool, I can see Phil leaving

with mbbape joing PSG, monaco really is rebuilding squad once Lemar left....

i think lemar can give mane and salah competition on the wings

mane will be the next player targeted by the rich clubs, very impressive

(edited)

with mbbape joing PSG, monaco really is rebuilding squad once Lemar left....

i think lemar can give mane and salah competition on the wings

mane will be the next player targeted by the rich clubs, very impressive

For a rumoured £55m fee,I would expect him to play a starting role bro. We are not a mega rich club, can afford to pay such fee for bench player. So I have my reservation on this link. [Edited: If it is to happen, it will be concluded today. Deschamp told his players that they won't be allowed to leave camp once they report tomorrow]

Mane I think surprised many. When Pool signed him, many claimed that he fee is too much for a player who is inconsistent and a speed merchant. He silenced them all. Others want him, no problem. Pay our terms and he is yours. I think this is the message that Pool's owner have been putting out so far.

Edited by Osprey23

Liverpool attempting to push through a club-record deal for Monaco's Thomas Lemar, who is keen on an Anfield switch. Monaco have not wanted to sanction his sale following an already extensive talent drain, but Divock Origi could potentially be used as a sweetener to conclude a deal.

[Melissa Reddy]

Ok Reddy has spoken. She has replaced Pearce as my favourite journalist :D