• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2921 replies to this topic | 13,869 praises

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:17 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Breaking news:-

David Moyes has resigned as manager of Sunderland (Skysports)

00:04

MOYES THANKS SUNDERLAND

And here's a statement from Moyes himself: “I would like to thank Ellis Short and the Board for giving me the opportunity to manage Sunderland and the fans for always being so passionately supportive of their club.

“I wish the players and my successor well in their efforts towards promotion back to the Premier League”.

00:02

BREAKING NEWS

David Moyes has resigned as Sunderland manager.

Chairman Ellis Short told the club website: “I pursued the services of David Moyes for a considerable period prior to his appointment last summer, which makes the announcement of his departure difficult for everyone concerned.

“Having worked tirelessly throughout the campaign to avoid relegation from the Premier League, David has chosen to leave the club without compensation, which is testament to his character."

One hell of an idiot .... :yuush:

If he is man enough, why resign ?  Should have follow Sunderland down and bring them up again in 2018/19 season just like Raffel Brenitez of Newcastle. :we-all-gonna-die:

Really, I got no respect for him :a-no:

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

00:02

BREAKING NEWS

David Moyes has resigned as Sunderland manager.

Chairman Ellis Short told the club website: “I pursued the services of David Moyes for a considerable period prior to his appointment last summer, which makes the announcement of his departure difficult for everyone concerned.

“Having worked tirelessly throughout the campaign to avoid relegation from the Premier League, David has chosen to leave the club without compensation, which is testament to his character."

Called himself "The Chosen One" ...

Attached Thumbnails

• Emoticon 26.jpg

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No chance bro.

Klopp seems to be confident that he can get the players he targeted.

The 4 I heard being the most likely are: Ox, VVD, Sessegnon and Keita

That would be a good start

I'll be happy if we can get these 4

One hell of an idiot .... :yuush:

If he is man enough, why resign ? Should have follow Sunderland down and bring them up again in 2018/19 season just like Raffel Brenitez of Newcastle. :we-all-gonna-die:

Really, I got no respect for him :a-no:

This kinda man can only be manager of clubs like Everton and Man U
Why u think SAF picked him?
Jamesc praised this

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:02 AM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My guess is 7 incoming. About from the 4 I am getting more comfirmation on so far, there are 3 more forwards, 2 wide and 1 central. Many names going around now and I am not sure who is the one Klopp prioritised.

As for sale, likely two more to add to your list. Sturridge and Lucas

Who are the forwards?

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

Shorty
  • Premium member
    Shorty
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ox for over 20m?? sure or not. he only has 1 yr left lei....pay so much for wat. n VVD for close to 50m?? not worth it la. go bundesliga can get better n cheaper CB.

Don't Give Up Hope...No Matter How Hopeless U Are...
Psn id: STR8_ACE07
super noobie

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

Osprey23
  • Premium member
    Osprey23
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Called himself "The Chosen One" ...

To be fair, he didn't call himself that. The name given to him by the Man Utd fans
“We do all this fitness stuff so that you can make the right decision in the 88th minute. You don't want it so that after 50 minutes nobody knows even what stadium they're in. You need to create a base to make the performance easier.” - Jürgen Klopp

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:13 AM

Fooblack
  • Premium member
    Fooblack
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My guess is 7 incoming. About from the 4 I am getting more comfirmation on so far, there are 3 more forwards, 2 wide and 1 central. Many names going around now and I am not sure who is the one Klopp prioritised.

As for sale, likely two more to add to your list. Sturridge and Lucas

The priority positions for pool are not rocket science:
- CB
- LB
- DM/CM
- I SS
- 1 WF

The above additions need to be capable of improving the current starting 11.

Rest of the additions will be icings on the cake, if they happen.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:14 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

go bundesliga can get better n cheaper CB.

go geylang got even cheaper CB..... 

opps wrong thread..  :XD:

cashcow, Jamesc, Atrecord and Noob79 praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:21 AM

Shorty
  • Premium member
    Shorty
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not only wrong thread....wrong forum.  [laugh]  [laugh]

SuPerBoRed praised this
super noobie

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

cashcow
  • cashcow
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You seems very very familiar with the geylang market !!

:D

SuPerBoRed praised this

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cos he working part-time there as driver ferrying CB from lorong to lorong ...  :XD:  :XD:  

Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

To be fair, he didn't call himself that. The name given to him by the Man Utd fans

To be fair is a very difficult thing for some

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:10 AM

Civic2000
  • Premium member
    Civic2000
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

From Independent.co.uk

Antoine Griezmann has admitted that there is 'six out of 10' chance that he will join Manchester United, adding that his future at Atletico Madrid will be decided in the next two weeks.

When I shut my mouth and turn and walk away, it doesnt mean youve won. It simply means that you are not worth any more of my time.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:29 AM

Beregond
  • Premium member
    Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From Independent.co.uk

Antoine Griezmann has admitted that there is 'six out of 10' chance that he will join Manchester United, adding that his future at Atletico Madrid will be decided in the next two weeks.

i think he wanna wait see man u play UCL or not

Aaronlkl and Still2016 praised this

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

Fooblack
  • Premium member
    Fooblack
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i think he wanna wait see man u play UCL or not

Not only that. Whether ibra stays on is another issue..can Griezmann play as a wide forward or no.10 behind ibra? Big question mark to me.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

Fooblack
  • Premium member
    Fooblack
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Duplicated post

Edited by Fooblack, 23 May 2017 - 11:36 AM.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:09 PM

Osprey23
  • Premium member
    Osprey23
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Who are the forwards?

Top 2 strikers are Morata and Balotti. Lacazette should be off the list now as he is more or less confirmed moving to Atletico Madrid. If these two are out of reach, the next tier probably will include Timo Werner, Moussa Dembele or Kasper Dolberg.

Wide forwards, the top choice is Mbappe. I know this is very tough to materialise but Klopp did try. Not sure on the outcome but I don't think our chance is high. Other possible names linked are Brandt, Salah, Lucas Moura and Douglas Costa.

Edited by Osprey23, 23 May 2017 - 12:34 PM.

“We do all this fitness stuff so that you can make the right decision in the 88th minute. You don't want it so that after 50 minutes nobody knows even what stadium they're in. You need to create a base to make the performance easier.” - Jürgen Klopp

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

Osprey23
  • Premium member
    Osprey23
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

From Independent.co.uk

There were also report saying Griezmann misunderstood the question. He thought he was asked whether he knew in what position Man Utd finished. 😜

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:17 PM

Shorty
  • Premium member
    Shorty
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There were also report saying Griezmann misunderstood the question. He thought he was asked whether he knew in what position Man Utd finished. 😜

then it should b 6 out of 20  [laugh]

super noobie

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:18 PM

Civic2000
  • Premium member
    Civic2000
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Top 2 strikers are Morata and Balotti. Lacazette should be off the list now as he is more or less confirmed moving to Atletico Madrid.

Wide forwards, the top choice is Mbappe. I know this is very tough to materialise but Klopp did try. Not sure on the outcome but I don't think our chance is high. Other possible names linked are Brandt, Salah, Lucas Moura and Douglas Costa.

If the report of Monaco rejecting the bid of £103m from RM for Kylian Mbappe is true, how much is Pool prepare to pay?

When I shut my mouth and turn and walk away, it doesnt mean youve won. It simply means that you are not worth any more of my time.

Back to Football Channel  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: football, transfers, summer and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users