Summer transfer window 2017 - let's start the money rolling

Osprey23

Turbocharged
(edited)

Who are the forwards?

Top 2 strikers are Morata and Balotti. Lacazette should be off the list now as he is more or less confirmed moving to Atletico Madrid. If these two are out of reach, the next tier probably will include Timo Werner, Moussa Dembele or Kasper Dolberg.

Wide forwards, the top choice is Mbappe. I know this is very tough to materialise but Klopp did try. Not sure on the outcome but I don't think our chance is high. Other possible names linked are Brandt, Salah, Lucas Moura and Douglas Costa.

Edited by Osprey23
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

From Independent.co.uk

Antoine Griezmann has admitted that there is 'six out of 10' chance that he will join Manchester United, adding that his future at Atletico Madrid will be decided in the next two weeks.

There were also report saying Griezmann misunderstood the question. He thought he was asked whether he knew in what position Man Utd finished.

Turbocharged

There were also report saying Griezmann misunderstood the question. He thought he was asked whether he knew in what position Man Utd finished.

Supercharged

Top 2 strikers are Morata and Balotti. Lacazette should be off the list now as he is more or less confirmed moving to Atletico Madrid.

Wide forwards, the top choice is Mbappe. I know this is very tough to materialise but Klopp did try. Not sure on the outcome but I don't think our chance is high. Other possible names linked are Brandt, Salah, Lucas Moura and Douglas Costa.

If the report of Monaco rejecting the bid of £103m from RM for Kylian Mbappe is true, how much is Pool prepare to pay?

Turbocharged

If the report of Monaco rejecting the bid of £103m from RM for Kylian Mbappe is true, how much is Pool prepare to pay?

Imho, the main issue is not about the money. Is that we are not Mbappe's first choice.

Turbocharged

ox for over 20m?? sure or not. he only has 1 yr left lei....pay so much for wat. n VVD for close to 50m?? not worth it la. go bundesliga can get better n cheaper CB.

The next choice after VVD is Koulibaly from Napoli who could be equally expansive. Interest in Tah seems to have cooled. Didn't hear much about him now

Supercharged

Turbocharged

i think he wanna wait see man u play UCL or not

Spot on. He probably join if MU win the Europa and vice versa.

Smart bloke.

Turbocharged

Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches have fallen out of favour and can leave Bayern Munich this summer. (Kicker)

Apparently Juventus and Man Utd are the front runners for them.

Turbocharged

Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches have fallen out of favour and can leave Bayern Munich this summer. (Kicker)

Apparently Juventus and Man Utd are the front runners for them.

I tot sanches is the next big thing there. In fifa17 he is a monster.

Liverpool talking to RM legend GK Iker Classiest.

Old is gold.

:D

Any truth in this? I also saw the news, but 3 GKs are a bit too many, right?
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Old is gold.

What, to be gk coach? We need a good one
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Old is gold.

Didn't hear much about this and also did not follow his performance at Porto. Hence can't really comment whether he is still gold standard.

Personally, don't see this happening unless his wage demand is not really high. Migs improved a lot this season and we have two more young keepers, Karius and Ward developing.

Turbocharged

Defoe in talks with Bournemouth according to Sky Sports.

Eddie Howe making a shewd move

According to James Nursey of Daily Mirror, deal done. Jermain Defoe has agreed a three-year deal with Bournemouth worth £130k a week.