Summer transfer window 2017 - let's start the money rolling

Osprey23

Supercharged

Bernardo Silva.

It is also confirmed that Jesus Navas is set to leave Man City this summer after four years at the club.

There can only be one Jesus :)

From Bleacher Report Football

According to various reports, Bernardo Silva is in Manchester to complete a move to Manchester City for a fee of £60million.

Turbocharged

Alvaro Morata, a target for Manchester United and Chelsea, is close to agreeing a £52m move to AC Milan. (Source - La Gazzetta dello Sport)

Hmm, top 3 striker targets left Balotti.

Supercharged

Alvaro Morata, a target for Manchester United and Chelsea, is close to agreeing a £52m move to AC Milan. (Source - La Gazzetta dello Sport)

Hmm, top 3 striker targets left Balotti.

Rise of ac milan abeit in spending....

Still rem 20 plus yrs ago. Italian were the biggest spenders....

Turbocharged

Rise of ac milan abeit in spending....

Still rem 20 plus yrs ago. Italian were the biggest spenders....

Both the Milan clubs will be spending big I guess.

Cannot get first tier then aim second tier loh, bo bian.

Turbocharged

City are definitely starting on the front foot on transfers.

Manchester City lead the race for Benjamin Mendy, but continue to haggle over price which could let other sides. Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea & Barcelona all remain in the hunt for former Marseille man Benjamin Mendy.

[GFF]

Don't think Liverpool are in the hunt though

Turbocharged

DEAL DONE: West Ham United have signed Pablo Zabaleta on a free transfer.

Wow, didn't see that coming

Turbocharged

Liverpool are willing to pay up to £50m to land RB Leipzig's Naby Keita who Klopp rates highly.

[Paul Joyce]

Klopp is serious. His 2 priority signings are both going to smash Pool's current transfer record

After Paul Joyce, Melissa Reddy had also reported the same.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/683/main/2017/05/26/35859842/liverpool-head-chase-for-50-million-star-naby-keita

Turbocharged

City are definitely starting on the front foot on transfers.

Manchester City lead the race for Benjamin Mendy, but continue to haggle over price which could let other sides. Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea & Barcelona all remain in the hunt for former Marseille man Benjamin Mendy.

[GFF]

Don't think Liverpool are in the hunt though

Damn it, finding it hard to keep pace with City.

£45m for Walker.

(edited)

£45m for Walker.

wow, that's 100m in a whiff .................  :mellow: the most expensive RB in history ?

Edited by Othello

£45m for Walker.

both manchester club buy players. u cannot compare the price

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

both manchester club buy players. u cannot compare the price

Was referring to the speed they get the deals done but your point is valid too :D

Hmmmm.......... I smell something fishy here .... :wut:

Yahoo : Allardyce resigns as Crystal Palace manager

LONDON (Reuters) - Crystal Palace's former England manager Sam Allardyce has quit the Premier League club five months after being appointed and said on Tuesday that he was leaving soccer management.

Allardyce, 62, kept south London side Palace in the top flight after replacing the sacked Alan Pardew in December, when the club was in 17th place just one point above the relegation zone. He had signed a 2-1/2 year contract.

"It's been a privilege to have worked here for the past five months. But there comes a time when you have to take stock of what direction you want your life to take - and that's been the simple part for me," Allardyce said in a statement.

"This is the right time for me. I have no ambitions to take another job, I simply want to be able to enjoy all the things you cannot really enjoy with the 24/7 demands of managing any football club, let alone one in the Premier League."

link : https://sg.yahoo.com/news/allardyce-resigns-crystal-palace-manager-204128948--sow.html

One day after David Moyes announced his resignation at Sunderland ... [sly]

So, David Moyes taking over as manager of Crystal Palace. :secret-laugh:

...to be a broker of sort legitimately lor. Can't do that when one's the manager of a club or national team mah.

From Bleacher Report Football

According to various reports, Bernardo Silva is in Manchester to complete a move to Manchester City for a fee of £60million.

I do understand that top sides need to sign quality players when they become available but City have so many quality MFs n Forwards that they will have problems accommodating all of them n I feel City's squad is lop sided as they really need to strengthen their defence n goalie instead of up front.

Other than Walker being linked to them, I'm not hearing any other top defenders nor goalie mentioned whilst they have to fit in Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, De Bruyne, D Silva, B Silva, Fernandinho, Toure, Fernando, Sane, Iheanacho, Gundogan, Delph, Nolito in at most 7 slots! It could spell player unhappiness as some won't even make the bench, madness!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5