How closely do you follow the car in front on the expressway

Wind30

Turbocharged

Kind of curious, how closely do you follow the car in front on the expressway?

EVERYDAY I see people following so closely. EVERY SINGLE day on a crowded expressway during peak hours.

I am sure there are some of them here in MCF?

The big question I have is WHY WHY?

I know this has been discussed previously but I just had an accident on my new car a few weeks back so I thought to raise the awareness again.

Driving during peak hour on the ECP.

The guy in front of me was braking so I started braking too... then all of a sudden he probably slam his brakes because I see he came to a complete stop really fast. As his brake light was already on, there is no visual cues other than his car coming close really fast of a sudden. So I hit my brakes much harder and I managed to come to a stop. the car B behind me just kissed my bumper. Slight damage...

The car C further behind slammed his brakes and avoided hitting car B but I think there was car D and E which all slammed together into car C..... There was injuries on C D E. 

Car B ask to settle privately as damage was minor.....

the point of this story is PLEASE claim these tail gatters as much as you legally can. let this be a deterrent... if you want to follow closely... please pay the price when accidents happen. Because there is no way you can stop in time during an emergency brake. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1