• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
228 replies to this topic | 628 praises

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:59 PM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Who getting car this time round? Seems like no interest.

Based on this I will say coe will crash to $1.

Based on reality I believe will be +/- 1000 for each category.
Pocy praised this

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:01 PM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Maybe no one interested in coe thread but getting a car still tons of people interested lo.

1 Anonymous member praised this
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:10 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Who getting car this time round? Seems like no interest.

Based on this I will say coe will crash to $1.

Based on reality I believe will be +/- 1000 for each category.

All waiting for u to start the discussion loh... [laugh]

I predict it will be roughly be the same, hovering at 50ish.

Philipkee and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:12 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this week ah?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:39 PM

Hosaybo
  • Premium member
    Hosaybo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

It could simply mean that current price is deem the norm that it does raise an eye brow cos no one expecting any/much changes. Probably some fluctuation within a small range.

It is always when there is speculation that that is a possible up or down jump that keeps things and arguments going like a broken recorder.

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Cat A down by 400

Cat B up with 660

Cat C up by 300

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:21 PM

4th Gear
    Author Image

Up up and away

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

Atomicman
  • Atomicman
    1st Gear
    Author Image

wish all get your COE this time round. huat ah!

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:10 AM

Harthen
  • Harthen
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Will be down by $200-300 this round. My gutfeel. Haha.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:34 AM

blmg
  • blmg
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I guess Cat B and Cat E up by $500 and Cat A drop by $1500.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:50 AM

• Premium member
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I guess Cat B and Cat E up by $500 and Cat A drop by $1500.

My Guess : 
Cat A : + 500
Cat B : + 1000
Cat C : - 500

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:16 AM

Raccon82
  • Premium member
    Raccon82
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I believe more car dealer are entering for COE for the recent car@expo. Thus COE might goes up for all cat. I predict Cat A: +1k, Cat B: +1k

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:30 AM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Who have not got your COE? Let's support!!
Spring, Philipkee, Noob79 and Angcheek praised this

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:08 AM

Ix0107
  • Premium member
    Ix0107
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Getting my last bid this round..... Hahahaha

If you want to know your past. Look at your present condition...

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

Bismarck
  • Bismarck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If I come into the market for a new car, anybody cheering for me or not?  [:p]

kykh, Pocy, Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this
"I am the normal one"
"It’s really difficult looking for glasses without glasses.”
"I would never sign an a**hole just because he is great at football"
"Please don't ask me this shit"
"Sorry I said it twice"
[laugh]

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:58 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What do you want? A or B. We will make it available today as a special case.

Getting my last bid this round..... Hahahaha

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

TangoElite
  • TangoElite
    Supercharged
    Author Image

CAT A down $2k

CAT B up $1k

CAT C up $2k

"If someone wants to help they have to change from doubter to believer" Jurgen Klopp, 9 Oct 2015

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

Gnomish
  • Premium member
    Gnomish
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

All drop. This two weeks so many negative news. Hold back buying so drop 5k each.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If I come into the market for a new car, anybody cheering for me or not? [:p]

Give me a C, give a O, give me a E!!!
what is it? COE!!!
COE for who??? Bismarck!!!
For who??? Bismarck!!!
Wu tio bor??? Tio !!!
one more time!! Tio
Who tio COE?? Bismarck!!!

Nah give you cheer
Tianmo, Bismarck and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:45 AM

KiaCeratoHB
  • KiaCeratoHB
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

All drop. This two weeks so many negative news. Hold back buying so drop 5k each.

over the weekend, went to afew Jap showrooms fairly quiet.

Why no rush before Sept deadline? Or rush to avoid Jan VES?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: coe, may, second

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users