[Charity] KLEARKARBON 20 Tons Rice Project 2017

kobayashiGT

Not too good bro. Response this year isn't as spontaneous as compared to previous years.

Ok. I try to spread the word to my circle of frens.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Hello guys, we still need drivers for the convoy! If anyone or your friends are keen, please join us on the 9th of August! 

There are workout and a lot of smiling involve! A good cardio exercise! haha. 

• Praise 2

OK, updated list of volunteers for the distribution of rice to Ling Kwang Home (156 Serangoon Garden Way Singapore 556055) till date:

1) Carbon82

2) Adrianli

3) KobayashiGT

4) Ictruall

5) Evilernie

6) @smoothscott

7)

8)

9)

10)

Sorry, keep forgetting to transfer the $. will try to remember this week.

Don't forget [rolleyes] to calculate and adding in the total interest sums :a-fun:  since the day you promised to contribute the donation  :a-aggressive:   :XD: 

• Praise 7

Hypersonic
(edited)

Come in late.

8 bag of rice from me.

8 X $25 =$200.

TS please let me know bank transfer detail.

Thanks.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 5

Come in late.

8 bag of rice from me.

8 X $25 =$200.

TS please let me know bank transfer detail.

Thanks.

Posb savings 193 02350 9!

Thank you tohto! :)

Hypersonic

Posb savings 193 02350 9!

Thank you tohto! :)

Money transfer.

Please check PM for detail.

Kindly reply to confirm receive.

(edited)

Dear @Hubwee, 

thank you for your very big and very generous contribution! Now that we have raised more than the intended target, we can find more homes and hence more mouths to feed! Attached herewith is your e-Receipt! :)

post-126427-0-12129800-1498192433_thumb.png

Edited by KLEARKARBON
  • Praise 1

(edited)

@KLEARKARBON and @KobayashiGT,

I have a friend who would like to volunteer using his lorry to transport 1,000 kg (i.e. 40 pack of rice). And my MPV can also carry more (should be able to do with double the standard load of 200 kg).

Let me know if that is a viable option, from the organiser / event point of view. Thanks.

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 8

@KLEARKARBON and @KobayashiGT,

I have a friend who would like to volunteer using his lorry to transport 1,000 kg (i.e. 40 pack of rice). And my MPV can also carry more (should be able to do with double the standard load of 200 kg).

Let me know if that is a viable option, from the organiser / event point of view. Thanks.

MCF's convoy will take 2000kgs, or 10 vehicles. If the convoy of 10 is formed, then i would say no necessity for the lorry. 

The reason why we use cars was cos in the beginning, most of my customers are car drivers/owners, on top of that, we enable more folks to join us if we used cars instead of commercial vehicles. However, given the current situation, there are only 6 drivers at the moment, if we are not able to get another just 4 cars from MCF, then asking the help of 1 lorry to help with half the load is a viable option as well. 

Since moderator @kobayashigt will be leading the MCF convoy, I shall leave it to his discretion and planning. 

Internal Moderator

Alrighty! I will be conveying with the team from MCF! 

MCF's convoy will take 2000kgs, or 10 vehicles. If the convoy of 10 is formed, then i would say no necessity for the lorry. 

The reason why we use cars was cos in the beginning, most of my customers are car drivers/owners, on top of that, we enable more folks to join us if we used cars instead of commercial vehicles. However, given the current situation, there are only 6 drivers at the moment, if we are not able to get another just 4 cars from MCF, then asking the help of 1 lorry to help with half the load is a viable option as well. 

Since moderator @kobayashigt will be leading the MCF convoy, I shall leave it to his discretion and planning. 

↡ Advertisement