[Charity] KLEARKARBON 20 Tons Rice Project 2017

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

last and the best is filled up! 

MCF 10 Vehicle Convoy to Ling Kwang Home on National Day!

1. @carbon82

2. @adrianli

3. @kobayashigt

4. @ictruall

5. @evilernie

6. @smoothscott

7. @lordmazex

8. @threeleggedman

9. @sadan

10. @tia​nnmo

ONE more volunteer needed! 

Guys, kindly PM moderator KobayashiGT your name and hp no. so that he may contact you guys via whatsapp group chat! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Yah, I guess by default the understanding going to be all 80 bags of 2 ton rice going into my car. Mentally I am prepared, but I have no regret.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

You gonna budget for suspension overhaul?  :XD:

Damn you never tell me that's the best spot  :slow:

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

You gonna budget for suspension overhaul? :XD:

Damn you never tell me that's the best spot :slow:

I going with a 14 footer that day. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Ooppp ....... I am new bird here didn't know about this meaningful sharing event. Hope I can share my 4 bags here and also join the convoy. Also take this to let my children learn more about sharing
  • Praise 8

Internal Moderator

Bro, please come during that day. We do not mind one more member to join us for this convoy! Can you PM me your mobile? I will put you inside the groupchat! 

Ooppp ....... I am new bird here didn't know about this meaningful sharing event. Hope I can share my 4 bags here and also join the convoy. Also take this to let my children learn more about sharing

Hypersonic

Bro, please come during that day. We do not mind one more member to join us for this convoy! Can you PM me your mobile? I will put you inside the groupchat!

Already PM you. How to make payment, can PM me? Prefer to pay via internet banking. Cheers!!
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged
(edited)

Bro, please come during that day. We do not mind one more member to join us for this convoy! Can you PM me your mobile? I will put you inside the groupchat! 

I am actually still interested to join the convoy for this charitable event. Can do? I forgot, what time of the day does it happen?

Edited by 7hm

I am actually still interested to join the convoy for this charitable event. Can do? I forgot, what time of the day does it happen?

Reveille 0400 hours. 

lol joking  [:p]

Heng ah, for Tianmo.

More volunteers coming forward to show pity for his new car, by spreading out the load. If not, he has to take on all 80 bags. Hahaha....

• Praise 2

Heng ah, for Tianmo.

More volunteers coming forward to show pity for his new car, by spreading out the load. If not, he has to take on all 80 bags. Hahaha....

post-65783-0-90775600-1500702395.jpeg

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Internal Moderator

Bro, Paiseh. maybe you might wanna join next year convoy. 

Currently, we are taking in 11 cars for this year convoy already. I am worried about the coordination and the allocation of works might be imbalanced. Afterall, I hope that this event is enjoyed by everyone. 

I hope you can understand! Let me try to organise some meaningful event like this if possible. (: Thanks! 

Turbocharged

Bro, Paiseh. maybe you might wanna join next year convoy. 

Currently, we are taking in 11 cars for this year convoy already. I am worried about the coordination and the allocation of works might be imbalanced. Afterall, I hope that this event is enjoyed by everyone. 

I hope you can understand! Let me try to organise some meaningful event like this if possible. (: Thanks! 

No problem  [thumbsup]

I will keep a look out for future events

Internal Moderator

Xie xie ni for your generous support! (:  

No problem  [thumbsup]

I will keep a look out for future events

Heng ah, for Tianmo.

Heng ah, I manage to carry 7 bags only today.

Everyone seem to forget that default 80 bags going into my poor car. [:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement