Got my NS50 pack liow !

Ysc3

Hypersonic

the SAFRA membership is really a waste of time and resources. I rather they dont give out the free one year membership, and save the money printing the cards.  -_-

But I love money they give me in any form tho.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Can pump petrol or buy durian ?

sell at a discount, convert into cash, and suddenly you can do whatever you want with it, including tipping.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

Tiagong can use in geylang..  song bo?  :XD:

yah, I also tiagong, but is use in NTUC geylang branch right.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

the SAFRA membership is really a waste of time and resources. I rather they dont give out the free one year membership, and save the money printing the cards.  -_-

But I love money they give me in any form tho.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

not really. If u use the swimming pool, then the safra membership is pretty good. Thinking of signing up my wife as dependent as well.

Cos her adult swimming pool ticket is 3.30 on wkend and 2.20 on weekdays.

Signing up for the membership makes sense once the kids start swimming classes.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

not really. If u use the swimming pool, then the safra membership is pretty good. Thinking of signing up my wife as dependent as well.

Look out for SAFRA road show. I signed up my family as dependant for $5 each at one fo the road show.

• Praise 1

Gone to Safra Toa Payoh swimming pool a couple of times, really crowded at after work timing. [shakehead]  Also the swimming pools are smaller than public pool. :a-no:

So have gone back to public pool. Still free for me with ActiveSG.  [:p]

Public pool, weekdays only $1.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Of course that is if you use it. But how many of that over 250,000 pcs of membership cards get to even reach the sign in counter?  I am assuming that there are only 1/4 million NS man qualified for the NS50 packs, it could be well over 1 million. 

Imagine how pack the club houses will be if everyone uses the cards? And the pool, you likely have a 1 sq feet of water space in the pool.  [laugh]

But looking at how empty the pools are ( i assume that is the reason you choose it over the activesg pools), we can roughly guess the total usage of these free cards. Isnt it a waste of time and resources to print and issue these cards?

I am sure there are more environmental  friendly and cost saving ways to promote the club. Like mayb register only when you are interested?  [laugh]

anyway, kids can learn swimming anywhere, public pools have good coaches too, not like safra pools can produce better swimmers.  [:p]

Hypersonic

Gone to Safra Toa Payoh swimming pool a couple of times, really crowded at after work timing. [shakehead]  Also the swimming pools are smaller than public pool. :a-no:

So have gone back to public pool. Still free for me with ActiveSG.  [:p]

Public pool, weekdays only $1.

The safra toilets are significantly cleaner and better maintained

And also the pool facilities are newer.

Anyway for me, the safra pool is closer to my home. So no contest lah.

Hypersonic

Can always start another factory. :XD:

Thats a huge investment. Or sld i say liability.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

i need to collect from Post Office. 

have a slip at my door that says they tried to deliver but no one at home.

so should be registered mail, considering so much money inside

Hypersonic

Of course that is if you use it. But how many of that over 250,000 pcs of membership cards get to even reach the sign in counter?  I am assuming that there are only 1/4 million NS man qualified for the NS50 packs, it could be well over 1 million. 

Imagine how pack the club houses will be if everyone uses the cards? And the pool, you likely have a 1 sq feet of water space in the pool.  [laugh]

But looking at how empty the pools are ( i assume that is the reason you choose it over the activesg pools), we can roughly guess the total usage of these free cards. Isnt it a waste of time and resources to print and issue these cards?

I am sure there are more environmental  friendly and cost saving ways to promote the club. Like mayb register only when you are interested?  [laugh]

anyway, kids can learn swimming anywhere, public pools have good coaches too, not like safra pools can produce better swimmers.  [:p]

actually there should just be some digital app nowadays that u can sign in with. Don't even need these membership cards.

I've always been a member since 2006, so i just receive cards with renewals.

• Praise 1

Let's see.... $100 voucher can buy about 36 cans of carlsberg beer from ntuc.

24 can($56.50) + 6can($16.40) + 6 can = around $90

$10 buy snacks

Yay...can party and celebrate ns50. [laugh]

Very promising proposition...tough choice to be made if Sing Pool has 5000:1 odds on offer for Huddersfield to win next EPL title...I'd place the full 100 for a potential 500k BTO 5-roomer.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

actually there should just be some digital app nowadays that u can sign in with. Don't even need these membership cards.

I've always been a member since 2006, so i just receive cards with renewals.

exactly what I meant.  [thumbsup]

I think membership is tag to NRIC anyway, and with the money spend on printing the cards, they can always use it to develop a better app. After all they are likely to be a club with the most membership. 

Activesg uses NRIC/driving licence, mobile phone or a password  to sign in, there is no issuing of any cards. Save money printing, save people doing registration, and save space in the wallet.  [:p]

BTW, what happen when you are already a member, and gov issue free membership for 1-2 years? they get added to the term or run parallel ah? I always wonder, will paying members lose out? [:/]

↡ Advertisement