CEE & PC Show: 1-4 June

therock

This should be fun, two shows being held at the same time, but at different venues:

CEE at Suntec

http://www.ceeshow.com.sg/?gclid=CKnr_4e9m9QCFc6FaAodUqIGPQ

PC Show at MBS

http://www.thepcshow.com.sg/

I wonder if the CEE will have an advantage, because parking should be cheaper, and people will forget it's the MBS, then gravitate to CEE simple because it's the default venue...

Anyone going down? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

thinking..

my mobile and fibre are due for renewal, must renew by this weekend..

otherwise will be charged at non contract pricing..

but looking at M1 deals, it's unimpressive and boring..

the only freebie is lucky draws..

times are bad..

Hypersonic

Any idea the ballpark for a seagate or WD USB3 500G HDD? Need a backup for my other backup.

Thanks in advance.

just go to hwz and look for their Sim Lim price lists and compare first.

Or Fuwell.com.sg also have their price lists. Then u know how much SLS is selling it for.

Any idea the ballpark for a seagate or WD USB3 500G HDD? Need a backup for my other backup.

Thanks in advance.

If you are prepared to ship actually I have found that Amazon prices are even better. Beats going down to squeeze with the crowds ..

Will not be going down.

But will renew my mobile contract with Singtel online. See what goodies they providing. Out of contract, been paying Combo 3 price for Combo 2 services. [:(] So need to recontract to get back to discounted price plan. [shakehead] Caller ID also must pay, Auto-roam also must pay. [smash] Lucky I cancel voice mail.

Turbocharged

Thanks in advance.

Why not buy a SSD?

Turbocharged
(edited)

Will not be going down.

But will renew my mobile contract with Singtel online. See what goodies they providing. Out of contract, been paying Combo 3 price for Combo 2 services. [:(] So need to recontract to get back to discounted price plan. [shakehead] Caller ID also must pay, Auto-roam also must pay. [smash] Lucky I cancel voice mail.

My contract ends in July only... likely shift to Singtel's SIM only plans after that... don't want to be tied to a contract.

All the hardware are old... 

Using old 6S, wife using old 5S... the MacBooks and MacBooks Pro's more than 9 years old... but nothing compelling in the new stuff that I feel I need to change.

Good... money in pocket always better

Edited by ins1dious

Supercharged

This should be fun, two shows being held at the same time, but at different venues:

I wonder if the CEE will have an advantage, because parking should be cheaper, and people will forget it's the MBS, then gravitate to CEE simple because it's the default venue...

Anyone going down? 

Good is that the crowd will be more spread out between 2 venues, instead of all congregating in 1. So less crowded, I hope.

Turbocharged

Any irresistible deals for Microshort Surface 3 or Pro 4? 

Surface 4 had a better promotion with free KB before the announcement of the new Surface Pro. Regret didn't buying cos no time to think which version to buy cos of work.

Surface 4 had a better promotion with free KB before the announcement of the new Surface Pro. Regret didn't buying cos no time to think which version to buy cos of work.

I mean Surface 3.

(edited)

The price went up by about $30 (surface 3 + KB) after the KB bundle deal was over.

The "free" KB wasn't free though it's been bundled as such. LOL. [laugh]

I mean Surface 3.

Edited by Kangadrool

Turbocharged

The price went up by about $30 (surface 3 + KB) after the KB bundle deal was over.

The "free" KB wasn't free though it's been bundled as such. LOL. [laugh]

Aiya, expected but the price now even higher.

↡ Advertisement