Ad hoc meetup with special guests and great food

Buadongdong

Lunch next week guys? Help me get over my ex-BFF.

@Hoseyboh @Radx @Freeder @Bancoe @Buadongdong @Kdash @DACH @Tianmo @Superbored @Theoldjaffa @Carbon82

@dach go home?

When the chicken curry

↡ Advertisement

@dach go home?

When the chicken curry

I think chicken curry is no have,

but you get steam egg and egg tofu as sides, main you get instant noodle with a choice of any processed meat ( sausages, spam and ham). You can follow his food step and ask for all 3 processed meat to go with your instant noodles,  and then also follow him go home after that... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 4

I think chicken curry is no have,

but you get steam egg and egg tofu as sides, main you get instant noodle with a choice of any processed meat ( sausages, spam and ham). You can follow his food step and ask for all 3 processed meat to go with your instant noodles, and then also follow him go home after that... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Liddat

Bo Eng

Haaa

• Praise 3

Lunch next week guys? Help me get over my ex-BFF.

@Hoseyboh @Radx @Freeder @Bancoe @Buadongdong @Kdash @DACH @Tianmo @Superbored @Theoldjaffa @Carbon82

Put time n place. Don't be sad. I bring banana Chia you...

• Praise 3

Liddat

Bo Eng

Haaa

TerrificHappyAustralianfreshwatercrocodi

wait ah, you boh eng then who going to do the tabao and send into the burning funnel?  :huh:  [:p]

Dont ask me hor, I also boh eng!!  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

TerrificHappyAustralianfreshwatercrocodi

wait ah, you boh eng then who going to do the tabao and send into the burning funnel? :huh:[:p]

Dont ask me hor, I also boh eng!! [:p][laugh]

Hahahahahh
  • Praise 1

Swee la

you faster put time put place, mayb my darling @chryst will have her name there, and then you see the list go from changi to jurong liao. 

Boh eng ones also wu eng liao, really boh eng ones will also drop by to say halo... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I really dunno where and time leh. I east to west also ok one.

you faster put time put place, mayb my darling @chryst will have her name there, and then you see the list go from changi to jurong liao. 

Boh eng ones also wu eng liao, really boh eng ones will also drop by to say halo... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

you faster put time put place, mayb my darling @chryst will have her name there, and then you see the list go from changi to jurong liao.

Boh eng ones also wu eng liao, really boh eng ones will also drop by to say halo... [:p][laugh][laugh]

@discoburg bro, I think TM korkor means if I go then he go

Is it? Damn i couldn't decipher that.

Of course I can decipher my bf... err... I mean bff meaning mah.

Even @Freeder can tell liao. Nevermind I forgive you. You still grieving from your recent loss of a companion.

• Praise 4

Of course I can decipher my bf... err... I mean bff meaning mah.

Even Freeder can tell liao. Nevermind I forgive you. You still grieving from your recent loss of a companion.

Darling, I even prepared and standby to fetch you from where ever you are, to where ever it will be, and send you back to where ever you sld be (back into my heart ).. [inlove]  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Actually my principle is : she must cum, then I will cum, but I will try for us to cum together. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Think u both dun cum too often...

Look wat happened to @discoburg .. as a result of cumming too often..sure one party cannot take it one..

Now cum to the forum act pitiful.... looking for new BFF at every thread...in one of the thread , one bro looks vulnerable.. all the best to him..

As they say.. YMMV.. so zut lut a bit hor if new prey found..

New things dun WOT... gently run-in first..

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 2

Actually my principle is : she must cum, then I will cum, but I will try for us to cum together. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Walau eh, the bloody train also cuming...

post-167240-0-51484600-1538152211_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11