COE Bidding – 2nd Round of June 2017

Carbon82

I checked it out after reading your post. If this is not value i don't know what is..

just saw an ad in today's ST. Optima's going for only 116,999, and K3 at 79,999. When I was looking at the Optima in March, it was going at 125k+
↡ Advertisement

Can anyone advise me if I can cancel a new car that I book but yet to be register using Cat A COE and then use the Cat A COE for buying another new car?

Can anyone advise me if I can cancel a new car that I book but yet to be register using Cat A COE and then use the Cat A COE for buying another new car?

If buying from the same car dealer / AD / SE, most probably can, unless your car model / color is specially bring in by the car dealer for you. You need to talk to the SE. If you're going to buy from another dealer, then most likely you need to pay a penalty.

To add on, in January 2017 when Cat A COE was $51K, the K3 EX was selling at $88,999.

Today, Cat A COE has dropped by over $8,000, but the K3 EX is selling at just $1,000 lesser at $87,999.

Jan COE at $51,000 â K3 EX $88,999

June COE at $42,801 â K3 EX $87,999

In tandem with drop in COE, K3 EX should be selling at $80,999 now.

So despite car price drop, those who buy now are losing out, because although they pay $1,000 less but their paper value is $8,000 less when they sell. :a-no:

These are the tricks of the trade that the layman does not see.

OMV of $17,500 is for K3 Sports

OMV of $14,500 is for K3 EX

K3 Sports selling price is $10,000 higher than K3 EX, but you get back an extra $1,500 in scrap value, so the nett price difference between Sports and EX is $8,500 for some cosmetic enhancement. Both share identical engine and gearbox.

Wat abt altis?
  • Dislike 1

Wat abt altis?

Once Altis selling price hit $90K, those with $80K - 90K COE will scarp early and return more COE. With  Attrage brand new at $74K + 3 yr warranty,  it is a better deal than dubious quality 2nd hand cars.

Once Altis selling price hit $90K, those with $80K - 90K COE will scarp early and return more COE. With Attrage brand new at $74K + 3 yr warranty, it is a better deal than dubious quality 2nd hand cars.

My question is, the price diff between the high n low coe

Turbocharged

just saw an ad in today's ST. Optima's going for only 116,999, and K3 at 79,999. When I was looking at the Optima in March, it was going at 125k+

Term and conditions apply. Subject to buyer taking 70% loan. Interest payable works out to $12,000.

I got a dislike for asking a question. And that balless kid told me harrier got lots of features, totally no link. Siao lang, harrier is mij le, he think mit

• Praise 1

Term and conditions apply. Subject to buyer taking 70% loan. Interest payable works out to $12,000.

Yes, I think that's right for the k3, and for the Optima I think it's subject to taking out a 60% loan over 7 years.

Supercharged

I got a dislike for asking a question. And that balless kid told me harrier got lots of features, totally no link. Siao lang, harrier is mij le, he think mit

Chill. I praise u back lor

.. points only

Chill. I praise u back lor

.. points only

Thanks for ur kindness. it's not the point issue, I also dont care abt the points I have

Just that I find it ridiculous. Im asking the altis price diff between the high n low coe, then suddenly 1 joker dislike my post n commented harrier got lots of mouth watering features to shut my mouth?? His brain really bo ho sey

If buying from the same car dealer / AD / SE, most probably can, unless your car model / color is specially bring in by the car dealer for you. You need to talk to the SE. If you're going to buy from another dealer, then most likely you need to pay a penalty.

u need to read the TnCs. If same Cat same dealer, most likely can swap.

I know of a fren, buy volvo, make booking, COE gotten, but AD allows him to swap to another color to wait for 3 months. No top up, no rubbish talk of price only for available cars nonsense. And this is in year 2017.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thanks for ur kindness. it's not the point issue, I also dont care abt the points I have

Just that I find it ridiculous. Im asking the altis price diff between the high n low coe, then suddenly 1 joker dislike my post n commented harrier got lots of mouth watering features to shut my mouth?? His brain really bo ho sey

Check with moderators. They can see who disliked you.

Please remember to buy moderator a Tiger after he tells you who that prick is :-)

• Praise 1

Please remember to buy moderator a Tiger after he tells you who that prick is :-)

I cant be bother reporting this kid. After school hoilday end, he will disappear la

I cant be bother reporting this kid. After school hoilday end, he will disappear la

More interestingly is, why dislike a Altis question? Altis didnt drop enough? Or he bought an altis and sine then altis price dropped more than COE declined ?
  • Praise 1

(edited)

More interestingly is, why dislike a Altis question? Altis didnt drop enough? Or he bought an altis and sine then altis price dropped more than COE declined ?

I dont know. Maybe his father dont allow him to drive his gold color altis out to show chicks. Post altis that kid become so sensitive, later maybe he also dislike ur post Edited by Kia7200
  • Praise 1

Scarli it's moderator. Haha.

I remember I complain to my boss the nurse in the ward don't want to take over my case from ane. My boss say, go to the manager and complain. I tell my boss, but that staff is the manager...

(edited)

I was monitoring resale car prices on sgcarmart. The buyer end resale price offers roughly dropped 5k over 1 month or so for my car make of 8 year plus old. Dealer price not sure how much they would have offered though. So I guess for those planning to trade in car, the differences from the COE dip should be marginal.

But those planning to buy second cars without trade ins should be quite happy.

Those planning to buy their first secondhand cars will also be happy.

Edited by Showster
↡ Advertisement