COE Bidding – 2nd Round of June 2017

Carbon82

It's good to see the number of PHV has reached bottleneck as all the implementation towards UBer & Grab.expect to see coe continuous to drop steadily and have a small spike at the end of this year because of new VES implemented in 2018. In 2018, another downward trend begins till 2019. Hope my speculation will turn jnto reality.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Contrary to popular belief and the data shocked me as well. PH cars grew at about 1,800 cars per month in 2015. The growth rate declined to 870 cars per month last year, but after a year of slow down, the growth rate over the last five months has increased to 2,000 cars per month. Looks like PH cars still have a very strong demand.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/M06-Vehs_by_Type.pdf

Note:

This includes PHP scheme that C&C is offering as a way to workaround the 70% max loan plus TDSR.

New SixTNC joining the likes of Uber and Grab ! COE how to come down ? Longer term only benefits riders and government.

• Praise 1

How come now COE thread so quiet, last time people will come in to talk cold talk hot but now 24 hours before bidding close still so calm?

• Praise 1

my car in the workshop... technically... i need a car...   :TT_TT:

would be nice if its new... hahahaha

tiagong change surname to Lee or Li makes it alot easier.  [:p]

tiagong one hor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

How come now COE thread so quiet, last time people will come in to talk cold talk hot but now 24 hours before bidding close still so calm?

those bought lose interest, those waiting still waiting lor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Nowadays lesser unrealistic buyers who clamour for 10k or 1k or 2dollar coe liao...

With less of this grp in mcf posting means less arguments and less posting. So machiam lack excitement liao leh. Haha..

Turbocharged

I think it is going to drop from my showroom trips and conversation with SE over the weekend and today.

Either you jump in now or wait for the next round to see how it goes before deciding. either way, you may loose or gain a couple of thousands. Since time is on my side, I decided to wait. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Hi

I am new to this forum. What are the views on Cat C COE bidding tom and future trends from agents at showroom ? Heard my friend could get Commercial van at 2 bids guaranteed COE of $28K

(2nd bid tom and agent told him will definitely get van)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hi

I am new to this forum. What are the views on Cat C COE bidding tom and future trends from agents at showroom ? Heard my friend could get Commercial van at 2 bids guaranteed COE of $28K

(2nd bid tom and agent told him will definitely get van)

What I was told is that the major players are harvesting Cat C COE and keeping them aside.

This is a key factor that is pushing prices up.

Supercharged

i need a new car... no $$ ... can someone donate pls...  :TT_TT:

Maybe you can do a KICK START program online..like the girl doing for her overseas education

• Praise 1

New SixTNC joining the likes of Uber and Grab ! COE how to come down ? Longer term only benefits riders and government.

They have not expressed any intention to buying cars. As of now, they seem to only have created an app.

They are not bidding this time round for sure and it is unknown how much of financial backing they have.

. "either way, you may loose or gain a couple of thousands. "

This part is 废话 leh bro. Like either rain or shine. Good that time is on your side though.