Kia Stonic

Thecarboy302

Anyone can recommend SE @ lengkee ?? TIA

Can contact my SE Kee 9184-1088 @ Leng Kee. Just got my car! Very pleased with my purchase.. Everything went smoothly. Didn't have to bargain for the perks.

↡ Advertisement

Can contact my SE Kee 9184-1088 @ Leng Kee. Just got my car! Very pleased with my purchase.. Everything went smoothly. Didn't have to bargain for the perks.

Can share what freebies u get and did u trade in your car ??

Very common for family sedans with 1.5/1.6NA going up to Genting.. if they can do it why not this 1.0T Stonic since the engine is on par or slightly better than most 1.5/1.6NA out there with a little more torque that comes early.. moreover is DCT, not some retarded, slow shifting, rubber banding, loud roaring CVT  [laugh]

lol  [:p]  [bounce2]

congrats! wad colour did u choose? did u join the fb car grp?

just realise we are missing out the lane assist and blind spot function which the E.U side have  :TT_TT:

I almost choked when I see this. LOL

why ah, got community very bad ah ? even tho its just a kia  [laugh]  [smash]

Edited by DennisQuah

Whats the name of your SE and what freebies? Do share!

Please dont tell me its car mats.

• Praise 1

just realise we are missing out the lane assist and blind spot function which the E.U side have  :TT_TT:

why ah, got community very bad ah ? even tho its just a kia  [laugh]  [smash]

You can't even get the whole suite in the Sorento in sg... Welcome to SG nonsense tax structure lor

For now, you need to get the Niro to enjoy blind spot detection and rear blind spot detection.

But still no lane departure warning nor Auto Emergency Brake... 

• Praise 1

I am wondering how will be the population between Kona vs Stonic ???

Some leasing company are advertising on FB that they are renting out Stonic and the new Cerato EX for PHV duties liao

Prob that Stonic is a Grab car?

since stonic is out since 2017, i am thinking the 2nd generation coming out soon? what it will be like? 

Koreans don't update their models so soon right?

And I certainly hope Peter didn't do a FL just for the sake of it, like the Advante... really....ewwww.... :a-confused:  :sick:

Stonic will outnumber Kona by a lot bcos it is auto.

Komoco has stop selling the Kona 1L and 1.6T 

Their sole Kona model is the full electric plug in model... quite a few ended up as CDG taxis... saw one Kona Electric taxi 2 days ago on the road

Edited by Cheefarn

I believe it should be rare on the road. So far i only saw one Stonic.

Edited by 13177

Before LNY, spotted one SMH OPC plate at my area multi-storey car park. Guess the owner must be very happy celebrating LNY with a new car.

I had never seen a Kona till now even on the roads except when I last visited Komoco. Sibeh rare sia.

• Praise 1

Before LNY, spotted one SMH OPC plate at my area multi-storey car park. Guess the owner must be very happy celebrating LNY with a new car.

I had never seen a Kona till now even on the roads except when I last visited Komoco. Sibeh rare sia.

Saw a blue kona near fort canning today. Sibeh swee. Looks better than stonic imo
  • Praise 1

Saw a blue kona near fort canning today. Sibeh swee. Looks better than stonic imo

ok, you like the kona with big piece of plastic dark grey wheel arc.. i find it not match especially if the car body color cannot blend well with the wheel arc color.

kona one seam more natural.

↡ Advertisement