Kia Stonic

Thecarboy302

Soonest should be late may or early june. Been waiting since cny, looooong wait!

Hi bro, can getting another insurer be done? I took their aig too, i thought its a must? Anyway if you take aig SE will ask you to do a online survey by AAS, try to get low risk and will get further discount (up to 15%) on top of NCD

I'm fine with June haha. First thing is to go do paint protection =P 

Anyway, according to my SE yes it can be done but there's an additional $500 surcharge. Must do your math if its worth it. But my SE can waive that for me. So thinking if I should go  with Directasia.

Anyone used  Directasia before?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I went down yesterday. They only have limited stocks for some color currently. There will be new stock coming in by end May/early June

Anyone know what limited color they have ?? If took the ‘limited color’ how fast can i get the car ??
  • Praise 1

Anyone know what limited color they have ?? If took the âlimited colorâ how fast can i get the car ??

Sorry, didn't check the details... Also depend on whether you're looking at SX or EX, getting guaranteed Coe or non guaranteed....

I'm fine with June haha. First thing is to go do paint protection =P 

Anyway, according to my SE yes it can be done but there's an additional $500 surcharge. Must do your math if its worth it. But my SE can waive that for me. So thinking if I should go  with Directasia.

Anyone used  Directasia before?

wow! 500! thats quite an amount, i'm thinking how much per incentive per insurance referral for the SE. hahaha. if your SE can waived the surcharge and you are getting 35% lesser, maybe its quite a good option. but gotta look at coverage, especially the wordings.

Supersonic

The C&C SE told me that insurance MUST take in-house

To make things worse, he say their in-house insurance will NOT recognise any NCD and gotta pay full premium

Sounds damn ridiculous

To make things worse, he say their in-house insurance will NOT recognise any NCD and gotta pay full premium

Sounds damn ridiculous

You went Alexandra or Ubi?

:D

Supersonic

You went Alexandra or Ubi?

Alex.

Maybe the sales manager briefing that morning said C&C jiak dem full oredi so SEs are highly encouraged to turn customers off by telling them ridiculous T&Cs. Lol

Alex.

Maybe the sales manager briefing that morning said C&C jiak dem full oredi so SEs are highly encouraged to turn customers off by telling them ridiculous T&Cs. Lol

Haha try Ubi you might get better service.

Supersonic

Haha try Ubi you might get better service.

Haha...i look see look see onli. Maybe the SE tink I'm a time wasting retiree who cannot afford so scare me w all these T&C so i quickly leave. Lol

What for quickly leave because of a SE? Just take your time to browse around. If not to your liking, then dun buy.

Haha...i look see look see onli. Maybe the SE tink I'm a time wasting retiree who cannot afford so scare me w all these T&C so i quickly leave. Lol

Sounds damn ridiculous

they think discount $1k the service standard also discount? Jus go to another SE, I simply dont like to deal with such bad SE.

• Praise 1

I cannot stand sales people see people clothes then decide not worth their time.

Got so many rich people wear bermudas and slippers buy car no need loan one.

• Praise 2

they think discount $1k the service standard also discount? Jus go to another SE, I simply dont like to deal with such bad SE.

So far in most of the threads that deal with C&C selling Kia in this forum, there seems to be quite a bit of unhappiness regarding how C&C SEs foist their terms and conditions on their customers... the variance also seems quite big at times... although it doesn't seem to have done their sales anything bad...

Sounds damn ridiculous

Well i just took the car and i didnt encounter your issues at all. In fact other than the fact i waited almost 3 months for the car, the purchase was very smooth and easy. My 50% NCD from my previous car was recognised. They did offer me an expensive inhouse (AIG) comprehensive insurance but i said no and my SE offered a much lower AIG insurance premium after that.

I bought my car from SE Vic at Ubi. You can try him. 

• Praise 2

Supersonic

I cannot stand sales people see people clothes then decide not worth their time.

Maybe the SE heard rich ppl always wear shorts & slippers to buy car. I wore chino pants and leather shoe to the showroom so maybe that's why see me no up...lol

But seriously, i no offended lah as i wasn't really serious abt buying (yet). It's just first time i hear that their in-house insurance dun recognise NCD which i thought was quite a ridiculous thing to say

Well i just took the car and i didnt encounter your issues at all. In fact other than the fact i waited almost 3 months for the car, the purchase was very smooth and easy. My 50% NCD from my previous car was recognised. They did offer me an expensive inhouse (AIG) comprehensive insurance but i said no and my SE offered a much lower AIG insurance premium after that.

I bought my car from SE Vic at Ubi. You can try him.

Tks for tip bro. Yeah, heard Ubi SEs more on the ball. When i last purchased my Sorento 2.2 turbodiesel at Alex, the SE was quite professional. But he not there liao so the SEs there now probably thot i first time sotong buyer
  • Praise 1

You are not in the car sales line. So what if rich people come and buy a car in sloppy clothing? The way they dress is already a sign of disrespect to others. That's why sales people would rather serve those well dressed ones, regardless whether they buying or not
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1