Kia Stonic

Thecarboy302

one more thing u need to consider is vibration at idle..

i have tested drive both stonic and cerato few days ago..

its seem to me stonic vibrate more at idle due its nature of 3 cylinders engine...

cerato feel much comfortable for me at idle and overall legroom..

if for the price 4-5k diff, i would go for cerato...

jus sharing my feeling on these 2cars...

maybe for 10k difference then i will go stonic [:p]

Becos I personally prefer the design of Mazda 3 Hatchback but for price of stonic is 10k diff from Mazda 3HB. If im getting cerato I would go for Mazda3 :)

Prefer a SUV than sedan. Stonic roadtax is lower too. I guess fuel consumption will be better than cerato/Mazda?

↡ Advertisement

I have to admit this is the best looking car frm the front view that kia has created or rather the best looking small suv frm the front that i have seen.

Hehe. Time to save monies and hopefully next yr coe drop a bit more and buy this...

for those whom had test driven it, do you think it's better than Honda Jazz or Nissan Note?

I have test driven my bro jazz rs, It feel stonic better than both of that.. except idling for 3 cylinder got vibration.

Better in term of dct and equipments as standard..

Cvt is very boring..

Hi, good day. I am looking to change my current car, Honda Jazz GD1 which served me really well up till now but thought it might be a good time to change since price is quite attractive. I’m in a bit of dilemma though.

I test drive both Stonic and the new Jazz. I thought the Stonic was a better drive, though the rear leg space was really pathetic. Features and stuff on the Stonic is great. Just concerned what kind of issues I would expect to face with the 3 cylinder engine in the long run? Any idea?

• Praise 3

But sunroof is not useful in sg. Hehe.

Either 2 tone color or sunroof for sx version.

My SE told me this sia...

Ex no 2tone color...

He also mentioned can top up $600plus outside to trade in 15” to 17”...

Either 2 tone color or sunroof for sx version.

My SE told me this sia...

Ex no 2tone color...

He also mentioned can top up $600plus outside to trade in 15” to 17”...

i really like the 17". Is it really 600+ only?

how about the LED lamp lights?

I just need these two features

Hi, good day. I am looking to change my current car, Honda Jazz GD1 which served me really well up till now but thought it might be a good time to change since price is quite attractive. I’m in a bit of dilemma though.

I test drive both Stonic and the new Jazz. I thought the Stonic was a better drive, though the rear leg space was really pathetic. Features and stuff on the Stonic is great. Just concerned what kind of issues I would expect to face with the 3 cylinder engine in the long run? Any idea?

oh yes the rear leg space is quite tight

actually I have a hard time to sit in the driver seat

it seems to be more cramped than jap cars

Is it worth topping up for SX version? Rims can get it less than 2k from workshop I guess?

@adrianyeo86 quoted his SE that it could be done for 600+ 

• Praise 1

The $600 topup from 15" to 17" at outside workshop is refering to those replica or taiwan rims. The stock 17" rim only comes with SX, not likely to be found at outside ws.

Other differences between SX and EX include sport pedals, digital a/c, roof rail, cruise control.

Hi, good day. I am looking to change my current car, Honda Jazz GD1 which served me really well up till now but thought it might be a good time to change since price is quite attractive. Iâm in a bit of dilemma though.

Possible shorter life of engine mount due to vibration, carbon build up due to GDI tech.
  • Praise 1

i really like the 17". Is it really 600+ only?

how about the LED lamp lights?

I just need these two features

oh yes the rear leg space is quite tight

actually I have a hard time to sit in the driver seat

it seems to be more cramped than jap cars

@adrianyeo86 quoted his SE that it could be done for 600+

Oops sorry I forget to mentioned it is outside workshop... for that 17” wheel with trade in of the original 15”.

Led light not possible unless u wanna void your warranty.

But white light bulb can find outside... but white light is not bright for raining and fogging days... warm halogen is more clear in rainy day..

• Praise 1

for those who had already booked it, can share the list of freebies?

I was quoted the following:
- 2k service credits
- rikecool solar film
- blackvue 2 channel dashcam

is there any other freebies that I can ask for?

↡ Advertisement