[Post Event] MCF Hangout with Volkswagen

spzen

Interested.

VW bringing in the Arteon? Love the look and the 0-100 timing. Giving A5 Sportback a run for its money.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

specially curated a fleet of cars

sounds very special ..... Sinkapore market so big?? got specially curated cars

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

The event is held at leng kee! 

Ya let's go!! Hope can get drive Tiguan for the weekend!

VW got 2 showrooms, one Macpherson and another at Leng Kee so not sure where this will be.

Hi bro, apparently VW Singapore would like to showcase some models and share with you guys the core features for these model. 

Actually is not because Singapore market big is because the market is niche. haha. 

• Praise 2

you dont get every car VW produce here right? That is specially curated lah. 

SG got 4 Golf selection, that is specially curated lah.

Like that also need to ask meh.  Chey!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

The event is held at leng kee! 

Hi bro, apparently VW Singapore would like to showcase some models and share with you guys the core features for these model. 

Actually is not because Singapore market big is because the market is niche. haha. 

any special discount for GTI? look promising...

you dont get every car VW produce here right? That is specially curated lah. 

SG got 4 Golf selection, that is specially curated lah.

Like that also need to ask meh.  Chey!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I no no anything 1 so i asking lah !      You  is my   [scholar]

How I know what is curated [grin]  ; My England not so good u know 1;  

I thought like maybe got golf  different flavour one like curry or curing     

• Praise 3

The event is held at leng kee!

Sounds interesting. Thanks for organising this.
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Thanks for your unwavering support! We hope that members who are participating in this event will get to know more about the features and benefits of owning a Volkswagen.

For this event, we would like to educate and interact more with the members. So we do not have a test drive session for this coming event. We would like to spend this beautiful evening together and share with you all how you should choose a right capacity car for your needs. Especially with Volkswagen. (: 

I am driving a puny 660cc commercial van for my day to day. I have always wished that my car has a little more power for a highway drive. But I am absolutely satisfied with the fuel consumption that my van is drinking. And if I choosing for my next ride, I would probably go with the Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI. With 120Bhp and 200Nm of torque, pick up and my cruising speed will be enough for my daily driving. And I wouldn't incur high fuel cost due to the highly efficient engine that paired with the dual clutch gearbox. 

This is not a promotional message ah. I am visualising what car would I go after if I would get a Volkswagen. (:

Share with us what Volkswagen car you would drive!

And guys! Register now for this event! We have a limited slot for this event!  :a-happy:

Sounds interesting. Thanks for organising this.

• Praise 1

Thanks for your unwavering support! We hope that members who are participating in this event will get to know more about the features and benefits of owning a Volkswagen.

For this event, we would like to educate and interact more with the members. So we do not have a test drive session for this coming event. We would like to spend this beautiful evening together and share with you all how you should choose a right capacity car for your needs. Especially with Volkswagen. (: 

I am driving a puny 660cc commercial van for my day to day. I have always wished that my car has a little more power for a highway drive. But I am absolutely satisfied with the fuel consumption that my van is drinking. And if I choosing for my next ride, I would probably go with the Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI. With 120Bhp and 200Nm of torque, pick up and my cruising speed will be enough for my daily driving. And I wouldn't incur high fuel cost due to the highly efficient engine that paired with the dual clutch gearbox. 

This is not a promotional message ah. I am visualising what car would I go after if I would get a Volkswagen. (:

Share with us what Volkswagen car you would drive!

And guys! Register now for this event! We have a limited slot for this event!  :a-happy:

There is a facelifted Golf with a new 1.5l engine which is already launched in Europe. This now comes with wet clutch, maybe u can check with the organizers when it will be available here n then u can consider, cheers!!

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/volkswagen/golf/98500/new-volkswagen-golf-facelift-2017-review

• Praise 5

Internal Moderator

Yes! I will help to ask! 1.5L looks promising.  148bhp!  [nod]

There is a facelifted Golf with a new 1.5l engine which is already launched in Europe. This now comes with wet clutch, maybe u can check with the organizers when it will be available here n then u can consider, cheers!!

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/volkswagen/golf/98500/new-volkswagen-golf-facelift-2017-review

Internal Moderator

Hahaha. Well, who likes negative publicity? So bro, I understand. I do have friends who drove a VW and I know where you are coming from. I am not their spokesperson neither am I driving a VW. So I understand that I am not in a position to clarify or answer all the feedbacks. 

However, Volkswagen has given us an opportunity to work together with them for this event and I am delighted that we can invite members who have or haven't driven or take into consideration of getting a VW to their showroom to experience it for themselves. 

I am not sugar-coating anything here btw. I believe VW team also have heard all of your feedbacks. But let's keep this thread only for the event itself! End of the day, I would hope everyone enjoys the event and there is a take-home for everyone who attended the event. 

TYVM for your understanding! (: 

me kee chiu alr...

VW says they don't want any negative publicity...

wahaha

• Praise 1