Harrier 2017

SKX

Why not just drop by LK and see whether they can give you the same offer as the private event? I believe if you are ready to sign now, they ready to give the offer to you

yup. got money got talk !
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi there! 

Got my Sparkling Black pearl HT last week, and trying to understand tons of features that it has. So far it has been a very exhilarating experience with the car. Very happy :) 

I have 2 small queries, which I am unable to figure out myself, hence thought of posting here -

1) The Electric Boot (mine is a Premium edition) - doesn't open from inside of the car using a button on the dashboard. If I press and hold the button, it gives 2 short beeps and does nothing. The boot only opens when I go near the boot and press the external button. Unable to figure out if I am missing anything.

2) Cruise control - On expressway when I switch on the cruise mode (about 80kph), I get a message as "Radar is ON", and when I release the accelerator, the car doesn't continue at that speed. It gradually slows down. But when I turn the Cruise lever upwards and hold it there, it suddenly engages the Cruise mode. Which is not how I suppose should happen. 

Just to make myself clear, I have been driving car for 20 years, but I have never driven a car with above features before. So any help will be appreciable.

- Rahul.

• Praise 1

Hi there! 

Got my Sparkling Black pearl HT last week, and trying to understand tons of features that it has. So far it has been a very exhilarating experience with the car. Very happy :) 

I have 2 small queries, which I am unable to figure out myself, hence thought of posting here -

1) The Electric Boot (mine is a Premium edition) - doesn't open from inside of the car using a button on the dashboard. If I press and hold the button, it gives 2 short beeps and does nothing. The boot only opens when I go near the boot and press the external button. Unable to figure out if I am missing anything.

2) Cruise control - On expressway when I switch on the cruise mode (about 80kph), I get a message as "Radar is ON", and when I release the accelerator, the car doesn't continue at that speed. It gradually slows down. But when I turn the Cruise lever upwards and hold it there, it suddenly engages the Cruise mode. Which is not how I suppose should happen. 

Just to make myself clear, I have been driving car for 20 years, but I have never driven a car with above features before. So any help will be appreciable.

- Rahul.

hi Rahul,

go join the toyota harrier turbo facebook and you should get the right answer there, all owners are in there.

• Praise 1

Hi there! 

- Rahul.

1. inside the car , need to unlock the doors 1st, then press the auto open boot.

2. not sure.

For 2. Short press cruise button = adaptive cruise. Will follow the speed of front car

Long press cruise button = traditional cruise control.

After pressing button, press stick down to set the speed (like the wiper push).

To cancel cruise. Press button again. Or when brake is detected

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

1. inside the car , need to unlock the doors 1st, then press the auto open boot.

2. not sure.

Thank you. Awesome, It worked.

Thank you. Awesome, It worked. ð

Thanks bro for a useful info. will test it out.

Yup for cruise control, u gotta press a button to activate it.

Go to the speed that you want, then press down or up depending on car model to set it at the speed you want to cruise at.

When you brake, the cruise control is disengaged. You can "resume" the cruise control by flicking the stalk or pressing a button.

Sorry I don't drive HT but that's how cc works in general.

Supercharged

Yup for cruise control, u gotta press a button to activate it.

Go to the speed that you want, then press down or up depending on car model to set it at the speed you want to cruise at.

When you brake, the cruise control is disengaged. You can "resume" the cruise control by flicking the stalk or pressing a button.

Sorry I don't drive HT but that's how cc works in general.

Harrier has frontal radar... so can do dynamic cruise control.... follow speed of car in front so that won't blindly speed into the backside....

envy envy....

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, looking to add to HT the following:

1 - tyre pressure monitoring

2 - additional 12v socket near the driver

Any know of a good shop to purchase and install these?

Thanks in advance

• Praise 1

Hi, looking to add to HT the following:

1 - tyre pressure monitoring

2 - additional 12v socket near the driver

Any know of a good shop to purchase and install these?

Thanks in advance

Hi this is just what I did.

post-1798-0-92670600-1521624548_thumb.jpeg

Audio Solution at Ubi One. Look for the boss Ah Kuang.

• Praise 3

Bros

Does anyone know the current net price for the harrier?

Despite COE levels going down, their prices online don't seem to have budged..

Bros

Does anyone know the current net price for the harrier?

Despite COE levels going down, their prices online don't seem to have budged..

143 988 for elegance trim . Add 1500 for guarantee Coe . 2.48 per cent interest rate Edited by RogerNg_185295