13th July 2017 Jiak liu lian MU

Tianmo

Hypersonic
(edited)

Lai, since we have some requests to re-jiak the liu lian, and it has been a 2 months since our last MU, today I bring you,

" 13th July 2017 Jiak liu lian MU"   ^_^

Once again, this is more of a get together bonding than a actual eat premium durian session, so I am trying to keep the cost as low as possible for everyone. I am proposing a fee of $25/pax.

As usual with any paid event from me, the venue is left private  to avoid any gate crash which may upset paying members later, my apologies if anyone is offended but I seek understanding from you guys. 

As usual,  anyone whom like to join us, but do not want to list your name here, pls PM me and I shall take note of that and list the name down as "private" in the list. 

From past experience, we found that in order for everyone to participate in the grp,  a grp size of 12-14 is ideal, any bigger and some may be left attended, and since this is a paid event, we will be limiting the total number to 12. 

Cut off date will be 10th July 2017, 2359hrs or 12 slots fill up, which ever is earlier, and finalize payment by 12th July 2017, 2359hrs. No collection on 13th July itself. 

bro @kusje pls check if you can make it, you still have a rain check to claim.  [laugh]

Ai jiak liu lian pls cum in!  [laugh]

All are welcome, eat liu lian and talk cock.

Date: 13 July 2017

time: starting 8pm

venue: through Private arrangement.

proposed price: $25/pax

Please fill in the blanks

1) Tianmo

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Wa got limit this time round.

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Can I suggest eat steam boat for a change ? Twelve person also can eat steam boat.

next one lah.  

why not join the VW hangout, got  buffet leh, more than 12 can eat.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

next one lah.

why not join the VW hangout, got buffet leh, more than 12 can eat. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Not only more than 12 people can join, it cost only $12 to register but you'll get back $12 worth of vouchers. So many 12. #Illuminaticonfirmed

Just came back from jb with 500 ringgit worth of durian.

So guys let's hope on.

Wow that looks nice. May I know how many kg is that and where you bought it?

Supersonic

Wa got limit this time round.

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Kusje

Ho seh la.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

1) Tianmo
2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

6) Buadongdong (will be late)

Aku KEE CHIU!!! But same same as every evening MU, will be late. Paiseh ah.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Aku KEE CHIU!!! But same same as every evening MU, will be late. Paiseh ah.

you cum with the cooling water, we keep for you durian, if not we keep for you coconut.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

1) Tianmo
2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

6) Buadongdong ( will be late) 

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

Hey Bro, It is time. i am coming. Thank for organizing again. Can you PM me your account number and i can transfer the money to you. Thanks.

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

7) Black6 x 2

• Praise 1

you cum with the cooling water, we keep for you durian, if not we keep for you coconut.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

No problem.. Cooling (three-legged) water on the way!!! Huat ah!!! This time should be able to eat malaysia's Musang already.. I researched that the previous batch of Liu lians we ate was Musang from Thailand. Not as nice as malaysia's.. Fat Die me again..

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Hey Bro, It is time. i am coming. Thank for organizing again. Can you PM me your account number and i can transfer the money to you. Thanks.

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

7) Black6 x 2

Welcome bro!!!

you coming with your other half? 

Will update you details once we close on 10th.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

No problem.. Cooling (three-legged) water on the way!!! Huat ah!!! This time should be able to eat malaysia's Musang already.. I researched that the previous batch of Liu lians we ate was Musang from Thailand. Not as nice as malaysia's.. Fat Die me again..

Pahang MSW is now going at $48/kg, how much you want to pay for the excess? 

Since you request, why not this round we go for it, the excess you and I , 50-50 settle how? 

I checked on sunday night, they have 1 small basket of pahang MSW every day, going at $48/kg, not very big size, I think we at most take 20kg. But I will have to call and tell them to reserve for us. 

Welcome bro!!!

you coming with your other half? 

Will update you details once we close on 10th.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Thanks Bro! Yes, my the other half love to eat as well, hehehe... If i got 2 more friends. Can they join? I have not ask them yet. 

wah

i sibei gian.

but it is on my birthday. not sure if my wifey has plans.

hmmmm

Lai, since we have some requests to re-jiak the liu lian, and it has been a 2 months since our last MU, today I bring you,

" 13th July 2017 Jiak liu lian MU"   ^_^

Once again, this is more of a get together bonding than a actual eat premium durian session, so I am trying to keep the cost as low as possible for everyone. I am proposing a fee of $25/pax.

As usual with any paid event from me, the venue is left private  to avoid any gate crash which may upset paying members later, my apologies if anyone is offended but I seek understanding from you guys. 

As usual,  anyone whom like to join us, but do not want to list your name here, pls PM me and I shall take note of that and list the name down as "private" in the list. 

From past experience, we found that in order for everyone to participate in the grp,  a grp size of 12-14 is ideal, any bigger and some may be left attended, and since this is a paid event, we will be limiting the total number to 12. 

Cut off date will be 10th July 2017, 2359hrs or 12 slots fill up, which ever is earlier, and finalize payment by 12th July 2017, 2359hrs. No collection on 13th July itself. 

bro @kusje pls check if you can make it, you still have a rain check to claim.  [laugh]

Ai jiak liu lian pls cum in!  [laugh]

All are welcome, eat liu lian and talk cock.

Date: 13 July 2017

time: starting 8pm

venue: through Private arrangement.

proposed price: $25/pax

1) Tianmo

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Thanks Bro! Yes, my the other half love to eat as well, hehehe... If i got 2 more friends. Can they join? I have not ask them yet. 

Good man bro, good to have your OC join us, and be reminded that because we are mainly male dominated,  so we usually are pretty loud and noisy, hope she doesnt mind.  [laugh]

Because we are conducting the MU using the MCF platform,  we would prefer to have MCF members for the event. If your other 2 friends are MCF members also, they are most welcome to join us. Otherwise can we KIV the 2 slots until 10th July, because we are left with only 4 slots now.  Paisay.

However, I may be organizing a durian road trip somewhere in Sept, that one all your friends are most welcome. We all can drip up north jiak song song.  [:p]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1