Liverpool 2017/18: YNWA with Klopp

TangoElite

Another  [thumbsup]  gesture by the team in HK to say good bye to Lucas. Shows his standing in the team...

My only gripe is that everybody looks so serious... until like it's a funeral eulogy like that  [smash]

Reds squad say goodbye to Lucas from Hong Kong

Liverpool's squad said their goodbyes to Lucas Leiva from their base in Hong Kong on Monday - and you can watch their farewell message to the Brazilian for free now.

Jordan Henderson, James Milner, Daniel Sturridge, Simon Mignolet and Alberto Moreno all spoke while the majority of the rest of Jürgen Klopp's players listened on.

Lucas' compatriots Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino were not present as they were out on a club appearance.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/268683-reds-squad-say-goodbye-to-lucas-from-hong-kong

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/268683-reds-squad-say-goodbye-to-lucas-from-hong-kong

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

This kind friendly tourney also palace wanna play defensive to avoid losing. Jus go all out la. I'll b damn pissed if im the fans.

All the attention was on Liverpool ahead of the Asia Trophy semi-final clash on Wednesday afternoon, and Crystal Palace fans were not impressed.

You'll Never Walk Alone was blared out around the Hong Kong Stadium, just like a matchday at Anfield, and most of the local fans in the stadium produced red scarves to hold aloft.

And with Liverpool legend John Barnes doing punditry on Sky Sports it felt very much like one-sided coverage to most Eagles fans watching at home.

• Praise 1

This kind friendly tourney also palace wanna play defensive to avoid losing. Jus go all out la. I'll b damn pissed if im the fans.

This type of match also want to park the bus.

Should never have loan them Sakho.

They will be a championship team now.

:D

Matip a right footer playing left centre back

and Gomez a left footer playing right centre back.

He shot without even looking up

to see where the goals was.

Head down and shoot straight into the net.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

All of them shagged like mad. They cant take the weather there. Kent is not bad...very speedy.

Yes! Our first trophy this season!

Not yet la....still got final in sat.

Turbocharged

Liverpool sign a LB from Hull today?

Reports indicate fee accept, medical scheduled for tmrw....

• Praise 1

LFC 2-0 Origi

[bounce2]

wah... at first glance, i was wondering why is LFC playing against Origi  [laugh]

All of them shagged like mad. They cant take the weather there. Kent is not bad...very speedy.

Not yet la....still got final in sat.

I can understand if the softies from England, or eastern europe cannot tahan the HK heat,

but the samba boys and the africans should be very used to it mah... also melted? 

Liverpool sign a LB from Hull today?

another robinson... not the previous one though  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1