24HR Car Battery Replacement Specialist & Car Tyre Repair Services | ARS Automotive Recovery Singapore
ARS Automotive Recovery Singapore is a car breakdown recovery company that offers 24-Hours Roadside Assistance to motorists whose vehicles have suffered a mechanical failure leaving them stranded.
If you are currently in a breakdown situation, please call us at +65 8618 9000 so we can render immediate assistance.
Emergency Roadside Assistance Whenever You Need It
When you’re on the road but faced with a mechanical failure with your vehicle, e.g dead car battery, flat/punctured tyre, our friendly 24-Hour Dispatch will help you with all your car breakdown service needs such as a car battery replacement, car tyre repair, car jumpstart or even car towing.
24HR ON-SITE CAR BATTERY REPLACEMENT
Have you ever been stranded outside because you can’t seem to be able to get your vehicle to start? There are many reasons as to why no matter how hard you try to crank start but it just fails miserably. Well, the most common problem is due to a faulty/flat battery. (FYI, if your batteries are more than a year old, they might be due for a car battery replacement.)
Why choose us?
- We come to you, real FAST! Our fleet of recovery vehicles are strategically located at the different regions of Singapore.
- Saving numerous vehicles every day, there’s no vehicle too difficult for us to handle!
- We carry only “fresh” new batteries! (restocked weekly)
- All our car battery comes with an on-site warranty, you might want to check it out!
- Quality products you can trust!
- We operate round the clock!
Signs and Symptoms Your Vehicle Battery Needs Attention:
- #1Headlights are dimmer, especially during and right after starting
- #2Horn sounds weaker than normal
- #3Engine cranks more slowly than normal
- #4Engine cranks but won’t start
- #5Engine won’t crank
24HR ON-SITE CAR TYRE REPAIR & PATCHING
At ARS, our mechanics are not only experts in car battery replacement, we also offer car tyre repair and patching to road user faced with a punctured car tyre as a breakdown service. Wherever you are in Singapore, we will be down to assist you with just an ease of a call.
One of the problems every car owner is bound to face every once in a while is having a punctured tyre.The problem with a punctured tyre is that it can happen anytime, anywhere. It won’t wait till the perfect time when you are ready to have a Tyre repair or replacement. If you notice a punctured tyre when you are at your home, you are not supposed to drive it anywhere as it might damage your tyre sidewall and might lead to spending more money to replace a new tyre. Here are some things I bet you never knew about your car tyres...
Some Common Tyre Damage to Look Out For:
- #1 Tyre tread depth of below 1.6mm across the central
- #2 Breakdown in the integrity of your tyre structure
- #3 Damage caused by external objects such as nails and other sharp objects.
- #4 Ageing of your tyre rubber
- #5 Bead damage to the tyre
- #6 Exposed cords of the tyre
- #7 Problems with previous tyre repairs
24HR CAR JUMPSTART SERVICE
Before we get into details regarding the steps to be followed in order to give your car a jump-start, we should know when to opt for a jump-start and when to get a car battery replacement. This is equally important to know since frequent jump-starts are not advisable for the life of a battery and for the other electrical units present in a car.
However, having said that, there are situations when a jump-start can be helpful, when you are stuck somewhere with your car and require an immediate solution.
The car battery may fail for several reasons such as long periods of inactivity, headlights or interior lights being left on, or the harsh humid weather. No matter what the reasons are, they are a plan spoiler, and all you really need is a little boost. Contact us today for help and let us get you back on the road in no time.
SAVE OUR NUMBER, WHETHER IT'S A FLAT TYRE/CAR BATTERY OR ANY OTHER BREAKDOWN PROBLEMS, WE'RE ONE CALL AWAY
+65 8618 9000 Norman
OH! And we accept NETS too!
Click to visit ---> WEBSITE / FACEBOOK / WHATSAPP / CALL
Edited by ARSAutomotiveRecovery, 03 July 2018 - 09:43 PM.