Flyover collapses at Upper Changi, PIE

Showster

Turbocharged

each time i read the findings pointing to workers not following safety procedures, i am sadden why they want to risk their life and not just enjoy waiting for proper clearance before proceeding with their work. surely they didnt come here to rush and risk their life. 

• Praise 1

Haiz.....our construction industry going down the drain. When you have overseas companies vying for our projects from housing to almost every other things and the main con gives out contracts to save cost and earn big profit.....quality and safety will be compromised. Not helped by the fact that 3rd party contractors are well-known to cut corners.

• Praise 1

i would rather one of our elites was the one passing under......tp are just salaried workers.

I was refering to the million dollars ants
  • Praise 3

(edited)

developer and main con all have the 1st bite ... makan gao gao and whack all the meat liao

sub con can only lick the plate for leftover vege, rice and bones ... where got meat?

i had heard too many sob stories from sub con kena tekan by main con

take it or fcuk off ... there is a line of sub con waiting in the Q

Haiz.....our construction industry going down the drain. When you have overseas companies vying for our projects from housing to almost every other things and the main con gives out contracts to save cost and earn big profit.....quality and safety will be compromised. Not helped by the fact that 3rd party contractors are well-known to cut corners.

Edited by Wt_know

Scdf this year very busy

Senior Minister of State for Home Affairs Mr Desmond Lee (second from right) poses with SCDF Commissioner Commander Eric Yap (at right) after a Lion Dance performance.

image_20170118ZvUzwU54uSz4.jpg

:grin:

(edited)

faster, cheaper and better

you can only achieve 2 out of 3

faster + better = not going to be cheap

cheaper + better = not going to be fast

faster + cheaper = ???

Gebiz in action

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

developer and main con all have the 1st bite ... makan gao gao and whack all the meat liao

sub con can only lick the plate for leftover vege, rice and bones ... where got meat?

i had heard too many sob stories from sub con kena tekan by main con

take it or fcuk off ... there is a line of sub con waiting in the Q

yup i know. Many construction companies even those with overseas political connections have folded or were close to filing for insolvency. Now China companies are queuing up for these contracts......let see who blinks first.

RIP to the poor worker. 

Hope a proper and detail investigation will be conducted to find out what caused the collapsed and preventive checks will be make to other construction site or even completed project ( if necessary ) 

• Praise 1

faster, cheaper and better

you can only achieve 2 out of 3

faster + better = not going to be cheap

cheaper + better = not going to be fast

faster + cheaper = ???

If this was a maths equation......i dont think the numbers will add up....
↡ Advertisement