What Did You Makan Today Part 3!

BabyBlade

Hypersonic

me lor, I hardly look for such coupon or credit card promotions when I decide where and what to eat.

F&B business is quite tough liao so I do a bit of my part for the economy [laugh] [laugh]

Bro, what I like about this app is no need any coupon or credit card or what code.

Just make a reservation half an hour in advance that's it. Effortless.

Or maybe you are just rich.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Another way of saying you don't look at price one aka elite. [laugh]

I go to common place where peasants go mah, I think those elite atas places make a lot of money liao, I can't afford and able to help them [laugh]

On at Clifford Square.

sample 3 appetizers and 3 mains and individual desserts for $50.

35786460311_4cded1a565_b.jpg

The participating tenants are those reputable restaurants, i would like to go down to try, i wonder how bad is the crowd and the queue  

Hypersonic
(edited)

30% off quite worth it!

Sir yes sir.

Once I had early lunch at Heniu Teppanyaki parkway parade at 1130am and the discount was 50%. We ordered 2 set meals and it was only $16!

Also ate a few times at A-one claypot porridge suntec at 8pm. 50% too.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

Bro, what I like about this app is no need any coupon or credit card or what code.

Or maybe you are just rich. [laugh]

ok thanks, I will download and use this apps [thumbsup]

Went to ABC market last night just to try this satay beehoon as it is only open from 3 to 10pm. Worth it!

nq7gpu.jpg

The beehoon is nicely cooked (not too tough or soggy) and ingredients are all very fresh (meat, liver, cuttlefish, hum and Kang kong) and again perfectly cooked, especially the liver and hum. If I were to nick pick, the sauce while taste authentic, is too little and get further diluted by the water from the beehon and ingredients. 美中不足.

So which stall exactly? This one. [;)]

2ihavqh.jpg

• Praise 23

me lor, I hardly look for such coupon or credit card promotions when I decide where and what to eat.

F&B business is quite tough liao so I do a bit of my part for the economy [laugh] [laugh]

You can always take that 50%, and invite me to fill that empty chair opposite you, one stone two birds right. [thumbsup]^_^[laugh]

You can always take that 50%, and invite me to fill that empty chair opposite you, one stone two birds right. [thumbsup]^_^[laugh]

if go eat at those places of course I will bring along my girl friend, invite you for what? [laugh]

Hypersonic

Or maybe you are just rich. [laugh]

For full menu or selective?

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

For full menu or selective?

Full menu bro.

At least those I went to.

Read that some places exclude drinks though.

• Praise 1

Depends on timing.

Drove past yesterday evening, only a few tables taken up prob due to the rain

Security clearance at the entrance

Its very nice ambience with the MBS in the backdrop.

The participating tenants are those reputable restaurants, i would like to go down to try, i wonder how bad is the crowd and the queue  

• Praise 9