More than 80000 Graves To Be Exhumed to Make Way For Tengah Airbase

RadX

Turbocharged

Everything put in tengah..all the eggs in one basket..beri easy for the enemy to bomb... [nod]

huat arh!!

• Praise 1

Live in Singapore everywhere is the same one la.

So overcrowded and stressed.

Lim Chu Kang where got overcrowded and stress.

Supersonic

[bigcry]  [bigcry]  [bigcry]

Doubt that would be shut down. It's more central than tengah. And it's the only airbase for choppers in SG. And flight time to tekong should be faster than tengah. Tengah to tekong for medical casevac will take another 5 mins more.

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

bro...before they built your area we had a clear view of choppers landing everyday.....of course cant see the actual landing as the trees was covering the lz. My son was excited everytime there was an exercise and can see the choppers flying in formation. The sound also not as bad as in Boon Lay and JW.....that wan f16, turbo-prop everyday sia.

Supersonic

Everything put in tengah..all the eggs in one basket..beri easy for the enemy to bomb... [nod]

huat arh!!

Oh no.

choppers and commercial flights compared to the F-15s and F16s, really not that noisy in comparison. I stay and drive by all these areas very often.

(edited)

choppers and commercial flights compared to the F-15s and F16s, really not that noisy in comparison. I stay and drive by all these areas very often.

Yea, now i stay Tanah Merah, can hear all the Changi planes up down up down. Not intrusive at all, sometimes even soothing. Low rumbles only.

Compared to my previous places in Sengkang/Bedok Reservoir (nearer ubi side), every other day F15/16... damn jialat. F15 especially loud. 

Edited by Mockngbrd

Yea, now i stay Tanah Merah, can hear all the Changi planes up down up down. Not intrusive at all, sometimes even soothing. Low rumbles only.

Compared to my previous places in Sengkang/Bedok Reservoir (nearer ubi side), every other day F15/16... damn jialat. F15 especially loud. 

haha yeah the F15 is freaking loud.

I can always hear it when in punggol/TPE/the mid/western part of sengkang

huat arh!!

If enemy comes as close to our shore and even onto our shore, the war is over. period.

We do not have any strategic depth. Once enemy comes on shore, there just need to dig in and wait.

Last time fly Concorde, chickens also will die.

i lived near paya lebar airport last time. The concorde was superloud. At night when they test run an aircraft engine the roar will be super super loud. Dont know whether it was max thrust anot!

If enemy comes as close to our shore and even onto our shore, the war is over. period.

We do not have any strategic depth. Once enemy comes on shore, there just need to dig in and wait.

thats why most of our shoreline are commercial land....minimal casualties but maximal impact if invaded. You will see our firepower then......

(edited)

Yeah, they were sibei sibei loud. Luckily, no more in service.

sia1.jpg

i still remember the day the concorde made its 1st landing in paya lebar. So much fanfare.....got open house.....can go up 747 for a tour. There was even parachute jump......when the parachutist jumped from the aeroplane we would run from our kampung all the way to the airport to see them land behind the airport. Behind the airport was then a rubber plantation (Defu Lane).......got many spooky tales to frighten us kids from playing in the area. Edited by Eviilusion

haha yeah the F15 is freaking loud.

I can always hear it when in punggol/TPE/the mid/western part of sengkang

Ok lah.  I stay in Sengkang.  Never always hear lah.  Beginning feel very loud after staying a while you will get used to it.

Usually will hear more loud jet nearer to the NDP period.

My house is also near the fire station, when I first shifted in, I always went to the balcony to Kpo whenever I hear the siren of ambulance and fire engine.  Now I dun bother liao as used to it.

• Praise 2

Ok lah. I stay in Sengkang. Never always hear lah. Beginning feel very loud after staying a while you will get used to it.

Usually will hear more loud jet nearer to the NDP period.

My house is also near the fire station, when I first shifted in, I always went to the balcony to Kpo whenever I hear the siren of ambulance and fire engine. Now I dun bother liao as used to it.

hor....u gibe your location liao.....i stalk you!
  • Praise 1

many places are haunted

including the old wdls road mrt Depot (was previous a cemetery)

so you know why so many breakdowns recent years ......  :XD:

sure one lah.  Like Bishan station, many people saw .......

Sentosa also  mah.  I used to work in a resort in Sentosa.  My colleague saw a man (not Asian) sitting on my chair when she was working very late at nite.  She was about to leave and wanted to switch off the lights and aircon and she saw "him".  She dare not tell me, it was after a few months then she told me.

in Sentosa , maybe its a tourist lel ? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1