GGMU 17/18 - New season

RadX

Supersonic

Quite disappointed in the weekend match between ManU & Swansea .... :we-all-gonna-die:

ManU scored two early goals and thereafter, firing blanks... [rifle]

I expects ManU to score 4 to 5 more goals after the two early goals but... :dizzy:

its JM tactics, not surprising...

Man Utd win - 10%

Draw - 30%

Man C win - 60%

I will most likely skip this match. Can't bear to watch how bad Utd will play or City sealing their title with a victory over Utd...

i think i better not watch... [bigcry]
↡ Advertisement

Final score Man Utd 3 - Man City 2.

Came from the dead from 2-0 down at half time to score 3 in the second half and win the noisy neighbour! Well done but Man City was obviously the better team.

GGMU!

JM must have employed the hair-dryer as the 2nd half was so, so much better and Fergie would've been proud of this comeback. At least Sanchez is proving to be worth the big bucks in assisting all the goals from Pogba (2) and Smalling who may be just offside if VAR was employed. Many yellow cards for the City players, with luck and ref Atkinson to thank for a Glorious game!

jus beocz one idiot scored a brace doesn't mean he is good ok !!

That poo-boh should concentrate on his footballing skills rather than fancy gears

I can see the reasons why Giggys, Scholesy or Neville's brother stopped talking about United as comparted to their by gone era.

I do liked the days of Keane, Ince or Ferdinand & probably Capt Marvel, Robson, SAF'S lieutenant calling the shot, the fiery scottish regarded by many one of the best and successful managers of all times in Red devils motivating one another. Gone are Cantona & Solskjaer, Yorke and Cole, Sheringham & Stam, United never be the same again. we always forget the above average players . . . Fletcher, Irvin, Jordon, Vidic and the flop guys.

Now we see players money faced  and mercenary soldier plying their trades in all leagues, many controversies and personal life topsy turvy plus career dived half way through injuries and legacy abound.

If United can maintain top 3 this season is damn shiok liao ! :a-panic:

I can see the reasons why Giggys, Scholesy or Neville's brother stopped talking about United as comparted to their by gone era.

I do liked the days of Keane, Ince or Ferdinand & probably Capt Marvel, Robson, SAF'S lieutenant calling the shot, the fiery scottish regarded by many one of the best and successful managers of all times in Red devils motivating one another. Gone are Cantona & Solskjaer, Yorke and Cole, Sheringham & Stam, United never be the same again. we always forget the above average players . . . Fletcher, Irvin, Jordon, Vidic and the flop guys.

Now we see players money faced  and mercenary soldier plying their trades in all leagues, many controversies and personal life topsy turvy plus career dived half way through injuries and legacy abound.

If United can maintain top 3 this season is damn shiok liao ! :a-panic:

times have changed. now everything is short term and instant results required, if not the manager is sacked and the players sold... so everyone has the short term mindset. 

i think JM is already doing well considering the circumstances. of course fans want to have attractive football but there are not many better managers out there currently... after the Moyes and LVG days, i am satisfied with a top 4 finish... 

English sipeh fancy but grammar is atrocious. Gary, Phil and Neville are all brothers to each other,

Anyways, i think you will be damn shiok, because personally i do not think the team will finish lower than 3rd, barring an epic collapse.

English sipeh fancy but grammar is atrocious. Gary, Phil and Neville are all brothers to each other,

Anyways, i think you will be damn shiok, because personally i do not think the team will finish lower than 3rd, barring an epic collapse.

i think he means Neville brothers haha... 

i think he means Neville brothers haha... 

Got 3 mah, that I know of la lol

Neville Neville, Gary Neville, and Phil Neville. I suppose Neville's brother should be either Gary or Phil? :D

• Praise 1

Got 3 mah, that I know of la lol

Neville Neville, Gary Neville, and Phil Neville. I suppose Neville's brother should be either Gary or Phil? :D

:a-confused:  [laugh]

ManU 2 (Smalling, Lukaku) - Bou 0 (Away)

There were 7 changes with Luke Shaw, Jones, Darmian, Fellaini, Rashford, Lingaard and Martial in the starting line-up. Both Lukaku and Matic were on the bench with Sanchez being rested for this Saturday's FA Cup semi-final with Spurs. Scoreline at 1-0 up with Smalling scoring at the 28th min, set-up by Lingaard from a good move initiated by Pogba. Things might have changed if Bournemouth's Wilson was awarded a penalty when he was held back by Shaw.

Subs in the 2nd half were Lukaku for Lingaard and Matic for Herera, with Lukaku scoring from an inch-perfect pass from Pogba, who was later replaced by Blind. GGMU!

• Praise 1

Watched the extended highlights. i feel we played a bit meh, or perhaps it was just how the highlights were strung together. Like some of us, I think the basics got to be done right, before trying the fancy.

↡ Advertisement