Why is MCF so quiet these days?

Tianmo

on top of that, you are now seeing artificial post of 

my 88888 post REGULARLY and posts that reek of narcissim.  I guess there is REALLY nothing to talk

I have stopped mergin threads now and honestly, if this place goes the HWZ way with people posting what they like, so be it.....I have done my part to TRY and maintain sanity here

I resign [laugh]

bring the gals back

some topics are meant to be serious and some for the fun after a hard day's work. The thread was under lite & Ez, which I suppose is not such a serious place to be, if you had felt that was an incorrect thread, you could have locked it, you are empowered to do I so i guess. 

The reason I am bringing this topic up is because I am quite free now. Having seen some very active days comparing to now, I am just curious of the change and mayb some others may have some views as well, it is meant to be just a discussion. After all I dont think our views here really matters.

Since you brought up the issue on thread merging and that you have stopped doing so, is thread merging one of the reason? 

Why have to resign because of thread merging? Doesnt go very well which ever way i look at it. Cannot be because cannot merge thread you want to resign right?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

some topics are meant to be serious and some for the fun after a hard day's work. The thread was under lite & Ez, which I suppose is not such a serious place to be, if you had felt that was an incorrect thread, you could have locked it, you are empowered to do I so i guess. 

The reason I am bringing this topic up is because I am quite free now. Having seen some very active days comparing to now, I am just curious of the change and mayb some others may have some views as well, it is meant to be just a discussion. After all I dont think our views here really matters.

Since you brought up the issue on thread merging and that you have stopped doing so, is thread merging one of the reason? 

Why have to resign because of thread merging? Doesnt go very well which ever way i look at it. Cannot be because cannot merge thread you want to resign right?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

[laugh]  [laugh]  same like NO Alcohol I resign

haaaaaaaaaaa

@turboflat4 say wan hahahaha

but as i mentioned and like others have too, forums are going the way of the dinosaur...sadly

We need a myCarForum Mobile App, not just mobile site.

Mobile site isn't user friendly enough.

that could very well be one of the the  issue,  mobile site not friendly enough.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Haizzz.... tell me about it... the time I decide to be active again.. damn quiet LOL

Miss the pre-2015 era..  very happening. Everyday got story one... 

tell me about it man, those were the days, where MCF was very informative and fun.  We get news faster than any reporters and ppl share information willingly.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

To attract more participation, first have to know what attract the bees. I suggest having a sub forum about women's interest, all discussions about fashion and beauty products only. Hopefully the ladies will join in, and it will spill over to the car and lite sub forums. Women nowadays are internet savy also. I volunteer to be the mod to protect them.from harassment . Lol. Another suggestion is to have a thread for ladies of age group 20s to 30s, 30s to 40s, 40s to 50s.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 5

tell me about it man, those were the days, where MCF was very informative and fun.  We get news faster than any reporters and ppl share information willingly.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

yah everyday hv fight summore hahahahhaa

knn mod jin busy :XD:

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Life is too boring nowadays.

Just when everyone hope to see a fight between gti and mini, they go and shake hands.

[sleeping]

No, actually I think we just getting old [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

First of all, doing that.......you will mainly attract @Jamesc.....

Second, all the tiko rangers will start to appreciate fashion and beauty products..... :D

To attract more participation, first have to know what attract the bees. I suggest having a sub forum about women's interest, all discussions about fashion and beauty products only. Hopefully the ladies will join in, and it will spill over to the car and lite sub forums. Women nowadays are internet savy also. I volunteer to be the mod. Lol.

• Praise 1

@pchou and I were chatting the other day and think it would be good to see how we can inject ideas to reignite even the hangout events participation.  

To attract more participation, first have to know what attract the bees. I suggest having a sub forum about women's interest, all discussions about fashion and beauty products only. Hopefully the ladies will join in, and it will spill over to the car and lite sub forums. Women nowadays are internet savy also. I volunteer to be the mod to protect them.from harassment . Lol. Another suggestion is to have a thread for age group 20s to 30s, 30s to 40s, 40s to 50s.

but but.. who protect them from you??  :XD:

i volunteer for 20-30.. you can keep the rest. thanks 

• Praise 2

To attract more participation, first have to know what attract the bees. I suggest having a sub forum about women's interest, all discussions about fashion and beauty products only. Hopefully the ladies will join in, and it will spill over to the car and lite sub forums. Women nowadays are internet savy also. I volunteer to be the mod to protect them.from harassment . Lol. Another suggestion is to have a thread for age group 20s to 30s, 30s to 40s, 40s to 50s.

Good idea.  [thumbsup] 

coz this forum doesn't allow rubbish and funny threads.

all the topic titles are serious.

will it allow me to post "GPGT of anything and ask KYM?"

it doesn't allow any trolling also

look at EDMW, it is still thriving.

Edited by Streamchew
  • Dislike 1

coz this forum doesn't allow rubbish and funny threads.

Well, good or bad then?

Do we WANT rubbish threads to thrive? hmmmm

To attract more participation, first have to know what attract the bees. I suggest having a sub forum about women's interest, all discussions about fashion and beauty products only. Hopefully the ladies will join in, and it will spill over to the car and lite sub forums. Women nowadays are internet savy also. I volunteer to be the mod to protect them.from harassment . Lol. Another suggestion is to have a thread for ladies of age group 20s to 30s, 30s to 40s, 40s to 50s.

Lol...age is very sensitive de, better dont have the range, else no one wanna join

• Praise 9

coz this forum doesn't allow rubbish and funny threads.

I hate to say this, that i agree. But I much prefer a sane forum than edmw like.
↡ Advertisement