Upgrading car dilemma !

Stash

Ugly and ugly.

Although I did consider the new Sienta at one point because it has a very smart 3rd row seat folding system which folds underneath the 2nd row seats.

Freed's third row seat folding system is very retarded and it takes up boot space to fold up against the sides of the interior.

I find the Freed design still acceptable. But sometimes buy car must also look at practicality over design.

How about the Honda Stepwagon or the Toyota Noah/Voxy?

Edited by DACH
↡ Advertisement

Unfortunately, Stepwgn and the triplets are out of my budget. So I can't go there at all. [laugh]

If I really really have to choose between Freed and Sienta, I will choose Sienta. The 3rd row folding design wins me over.

I find the Freed design still acceptable. But sometimes buy car must also look at practicality over design.

How about the Honda Stepwagon or the Toyota Noah/Voxy?

I would give Sienta my vote as well. My classmate recently changed it to accommodate for his growing family and they are loving the flexibility and space that it offers.

Only downside is my classmate laments on not being able to drive as spiritedly as he used to.

#fatherhood

• Praise 1

I would give Sienta my vote as well. My classmate recently changed it to accommodate for his growing family and they are loving the flexibility and space that it offers.

Only downside is my classmate laments on not being able to drive as spiritedly as he used to.

#fatherhood

aiyoh... the faster your classmate comes to terms with the above, the healthier it will be for his state of mind...

aiyoh... the faster your classmate comes to terms with the above, the healthier it will be for his state of mind...

He loans my 6-speed manual when we meet up to keep himself sane. :XD:

Turbocharged

#fatherhood

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

You guys are the BEST....

most of your pointers really opened my eyes!

looks like the Toyota Sienta will be the the top choice...

Our SG roads n even Msia roads are well adapt for 1.5L cars.

and extra road tax for a 2.4L car.... oh my GOD!!!

Honestly, im not gonna drive my family everyday... Only fetch wife daily.

visit DREADFUL out-laws on the weekends, n bloody public holidays.

Hence most times will be me and my Large Dog...I bring him to the dog park often..

So now have to search for new or used Sienta.......

Our SG roads n even Msia roads are well adapt for 1.5L cars.

and extra road tax for a 2.4L car.... oh my GOD!!!

the real OMG is >3L, esp after 10yrs, where u get hit with +10% each year till it's 150% forever

↡ Advertisement