Run for Beer - 10 Oct 2017 - Kallang to Marina Bay

kobayashiGT

Whatever timing he passed 2.4km with, minus 30s. Haha

I mean meet up time lah, not complete timing. 

In think he clear like 11.15 or 11.45 cannot recall,  but is cfm sub 12 min,  meet close to midnight meh.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

↡ Advertisement

I mean meet up time lah, not complete timing.

In think he clear like 11.15 or 11.45 cannot recall, but is cfm sub 12 min, meet close to midnight meh. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Uhh.. Don't want la.. 7th month start liao, better don't anyhow play play.. some more near bedok reservoir..

Uhh.. Don't want la.. 7th month start liao, better don't anyhow play play.. some more near bedok reservoir..

Just don't be the last runner behind, nothing to be scared.

Internal Moderator

Hahaha. 

Let's meet 7.30pm @ Bedok Reservoir. There is a car park infront of the Refuel Cafe. We just meet outside there, do some warm up and start the run! 

Not bad leh,  got 6 so far,  I thought end up only koba and I go.  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup] 

@kobayashigt, MU timing how ah? 

MU is on 28th, not today 26th. Who went there this evening?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/streaker-stopped-traffic-at-bedok-reservoir-road-cornered-by-9160428

Streaker stopped traffic at Bedok Reservoir Road, cornered by police
SINGAPORE: A male streaker made quite a scene along Bedok Reservoir Road on Saturday (Aug 26) when he ran across a road, stopping traffic.

This happened at around 6.30pm. An eyewitness told Channel NewsAsia that the man, who appeared drunk, was initially running fully clothed. He then took off his black shirt and jeans while tripping over his clothes. 

The police were called in and at least five officers were seen surrounding him at a grass patch nearby. He was taken conscious to Changi General Hospital. 

Channel NewsAsia has reached out to the police for more information.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/streaker-stopped-traffic-at-bedok-reservoir-road-cornered-by-9160428

• Praise 3

Hahaha.

Let's meet 7.30pm @ Bedok Reservoir. There is a car park infront of the Refuel Cafe. We just meet outside there, do some warm up and start the run!

Okok. See you all tonight.
  • Praise 1

Can advice the name of the bistro? Sorry ah cos never been there before. Don't wanna end up horlan in Bedok.

Parking is those HDB carparks right?

Internal Moderator

Here's the screenshot! 

post-137774-0-64645200-1503888169.png

Can advice the name of the bistro? Sorry ah cos never been there before. Don't wanna end up horlan in Bedok.

Parking is those HDB carparks right?

Internal Moderator

[ANNOUNCEMENT] 

Guys, change of carpark. 

I realised that the carpark where I first recommend may seems a bit far from wawawa cafe where we will be resting after the run. 

We will do it at this carpark instead. There's a landmark thou. Only a postal code. S479266

So remb, let's meet 730pm at S479266! 

• Praise 1