2017 Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone X

RadX

Esprit I remember. Was also Singtel once ?

Popular I don't remember ... 

the popular was on the 2nd floor. So not many people knew of it.

anyway it was only there for a few years.

There used to be a jack's place there as well before they started expanding all over the freaking island.

↡ Advertisement

the popular was on the 2nd floor. So not many people knew of it.

anyway it was only there for a few years.

There used to be a jack's place there as well before they started expanding all over the freaking island.

Think Jack's Place was at Wellington Building ? basement one ?

Then later on 5th floor of Heeren before Robinson took over.

Think Jack's Place was at Wellington Building ? basement one ?

Then later on 5th floor of Heeren before Robinson took over.

i dunno what building was that. yeah the basement one.

My parents said they held their wedding banquet at the building behind haha  [laugh]

Seem like the Orchard Apple Store is a pilgrimage destination for apple fans......

like the chinese saying, " if you have not been to Great Wall of China, you are not a man"

:D

i'm not an apple fanboy but i have to say they are very good at selling an experience.  Although we didn't buy anything  [laugh]

my kids were just doodling on the ipads.

Seem like the Orchard Apple Store is a pilgrimage destination for apple fans......

like the chinese saying, " if you have not been to Great Wall of China, you are not a man"

:D

I still don't get why so many ppl get excited or make pilgrimage to any Apple Store. They neber see iphone or ipad b4 izit?
  • Praise 1

I still don't get why so many ppl get excited or make pilgrimage to any Apple Store. They neber see iphone or ipad b4 izit?

It is for the shopping and visual experience. 

A lot of people go all the way to Changi Airport to shop and dine not so much for any unique restaurants but more for that comfortable shopping and dining experience.

It is for the shopping and visual experience.

A lot of people go all the way to Changi Airport to shop and dine not so much for any unique restaurants but more for that comfortable shopping and dining experience.

I just buy my mac & ipad from whoever gives the best bundle deal. Apple Store very kiam siap one. haha.

I just buy my mac & ipad from whoever gives the best bundle deal. Apple Store very kiam siap one. haha.

I suspect many who goes to Apple Store is not to buy but for the shopping and product comparison experience. And then they go elsewhere to buy.

For Apple it doesn't matter. Apple store is not just for retailing purposes but also for branding and marketing.  The shoppers go elsewhere to buy, Apple still wins.

You blanja me cake and coffee and I will help you expedite your decision to buy the Iphone.    [laugh]

I will do it for just the coffee.

↡ Advertisement