2017 Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone X

RadX

No la, I buy for own use.

Can wait.

If they come out the mirror finish early next year, lagi best.

Usually new colour sure make the most money
↡ Advertisement

well it's just like how some youngsters always go starbucks everyday, while the older ones drink food court kopi

*ahem ahem cough cough*

got one forumer mod here patronises atas cafe for artisan coffee and cake one hor ....

:XD:

I reckon should be sold out very fast. I just step in and the gals were discussing this 1648/1658 phone. Two of them confirmed will be getting that phone. Young gals...really shake head..I really can't bring myself to spend such sum on a phone. Sigh..old men..

They must be well remunerated ... Your organisation got vacancy boh ?

I kee chiu ...  [:p]

The important question, how many here gonna hoot?  [:p]

Not me.

For the amount of money, think can get entry level Asus gaming laptop ...

our mod bank account jin solid liao. that's why he enjoy his little luxuries. 

Not new born calf walking around the savannah  [laugh]

*ahem ahem cough cough*

got one forumer mod here patronises atas cafe for artisan coffee and cake one hor ....

*ahem ahem cough cough*

They must be well remunerated ... Your organisation got vacancy boh ?

I kee chiu ... [:p]

Not me.

For the amount of money, think can get entry level Asus gaming laptop ...

They are young single. Not that financial liability. One even spend 400/500 to dye her hair.
  • Praise 1

our mod bank account jin solid liao. that's why he enjoy his little luxuries. 

Not new born calf walking around the savannah  [laugh]

ok ok i will sell one of my kidneys to buy the iphone  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

They are young single. Not that financial liability. One even spend 400/500 to dye her hair.

Ok, so now the key question here ...  [gorgeous]  or not ?

I used to follow my father around a lot when I was young, and a lot of stuff he would wait for sale then buy. And he only bought used cars too. Save the money for year end family getaway. So I have learned to buy things based on value. I don't see value in a $1.6k handphone. 

• Praise 2

Ok, so now the key question here ...  [gorgeous]  or not ?

I used to follow my father around a lot when I was young, and a lot of stuff he would wait for sale then buy. And he only bought used cars too. Save the money for year end family getaway. So I have learned to buy things based on value. I don't see value in a $1.6k handphone. 

How can say that?  Buy Iphone X can instagram stylo atas food, atas clothes, can record 4K, got facial recognition when I need to take ME ME MEfie.  Can become influenza you know!   

Can look satki next to my LV bag unlike all you non-AMDK phone users.  Simi ah beng, sam seng, tio pok phones!   

What is 1.6K??!!   [laugh] CHEAP!! 

• Praise 1

How can say that?  Buy Iphone X can instagram stylo atas food, atas clothes, can record 4K, got facial recognition when I need to take ME ME MEfie.  Can become influenza you know!   

Can look satki next to my LV bag unlike all you non-AMDK phone users.  Simi ah beng, sam seng, tio pok phones!   

What is 1.6K??!!   [laugh] CHEAP!! 

Wah ... so power ah .... Going to Apple Store nao and paying full cash....  :a-happy:

Oh .... but wait ... I don't have instagram account. Going to kopi tiam for nanyang coffee instead ...  :a-rip2:

2s of haolian over ...  [:p]

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 1

to win your competitor ... jump and skip

number is just a letter ... most importantly ... sell koyok and story ... simi iPhone X

next is Note 11 ... [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

No more Liao

They will call it iPhone X mark ii :XD:

I kept thinking is iphone X, as in the alphabet "X", mayb some special set, until i saw the video, and it said "welcome to the new iphone 10".  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

use the same mark as cars, or use the cpu code.  [:p]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1