Your loot of the day

DACH

A new section to post your purchases of the day. It works like "What have you makan today".

It can be bought today or recently.

It can be bought from online stores, retails stores, or got for free, as a reward, gift or just taking over, etc.

It can be anything, from your 50 cents sweet, to your NIKE sneakers, to your computer components to car parts, to your new car, to your $30 million painting.

Can post your pictures, and/or buying experiences and how your thoughts of the things you bought/received.

I'll get the ball rolling.

post-180434-0-00676800-1503821227_thumb.jpg

1:18 scale model of Mercedes Benz W113 SL 280, Calvin Klein Eternity perfume and Gatsby hair gel.  [bounce1]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

I just loot two short sleeve shirt the brand is FORMEN. It is a Belgium brand and usual price is $119 each, price I bought? $29. At isetan Scott's.

Isetan's members private sale?

Isetan's members private sale?

No Not member private sale. Just happened to go there once in a blue moon. Things there too atas for me.

I just loot two short sleeve shirt the brand is FORMEN. It is a Belgium brand and usual price is $119 each, price I bought? $29. At isetan Scott's.

Wah,  good kangtao.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

that's cheap. 

For short sleeve shirts my preferred brand is van heusen.

It's about just below 40 normally with some small discounts. But my clinic's AC is working better for this year, so wearing more long sleeved again.

• Praise 1

that's cheap. 

For short sleeve shirts my preferred brand is van heusen.

It's about just below 40 normally with some small discounts. But my clinic's AC is working better for this year, so wearing more long sleeved again.

Exactly my reason for choosing short sleeve shirts these days, is due to the hot weather. Also is easier to iron.

Exactly my reason for choosing short sleeve shirts these days, is due to the hot weather. Also is easier to iron.

I don't have the choice. In office must wear long sleeve shirt.

Dress code is long sleeve de, cannot wear short sleeve, so i also seldom buy any short sleeve shirts nowadays.

• Praise 1

Dress code is long sleeve de, cannot wear short sleeve, so i also seldom buy any short sleeve shirts nowadays.

wear short sleeve is for peasants or retirees [;)]

It's funny. If you wear long sleeve but roll it up (to above elbows), it is somehow ok.

But wear short sleeve cannot.

Haha, reminds me of the "cannot wear short shorts" but "skirts that are scandalously short" are ok.   [laugh]

It's funny. If you wear long sleeve but roll it up (to above elbows), it is somehow ok.

But wear short sleeve cannot.

You are right. This is funny lo, why wear long sleeve but roll it up is accepted de?

Haha, reminds me of the "cannot wear short shorts" but "skirts that are scandalously short" are ok.   [laugh]

This I can understand  [thumbsup]

wah all senior management here

i usually wear polo t shirt...only when need to wayang then wear long sleeve

:D

↡ Advertisement